Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto's secret

RE: Naruto's secret

I think they will know it sooner or later anyway, well at least naruto's team m8s will know about it soon, sasuke and Sakura

dear god in heavens above, I think we're on to something..

Sakura actually learnt the 'Kai' move herself, without tutouring... Kakashi says that he 'was right to teach you genjutsu during the survival training', the survival training is chapters 4-8, and he only introduced her to genjutsu, there wasn't any form of 'teaching', therefore, Sakura was able to come up with the 'Kai' buissness herself, or from her books, which is basically the same...

Sakura isn't THAT useless!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Oh get real people. kai is a high level dispersion technique. come on. really, come on. So what if she learned it by herself. big whoop. yeah, thats really gonna knock someone out. here's a better idea, maybe she can use it to wake up the viewers of the show if she ever decides to fight Ino again.

And sakur actually participating in the fights. yeah right. maybe yoou don't remember the last time. let's go back to the haku vs. sasuke fight. remember when she tried to help by tossing a kunai to sasuke. remember who got that kunai instead. and oh yeah the chunnin exam where she had naruto and sasuke depending on her useless self. great help, she bit a guy after he hit her with how many shurikens and pounded on her ass. where once again she had to be saved.

I'm sick and tired of her not contributing to the story or the team. she justs takes up space. remember that whole cutting her hair to change bit. what change. and furthermore who the hell is this chick? what the hell do we know about her? why did she even want to become a shinobi? even the shame of her performance should drive her to at least try harder. not only that, but she's judgemental too. hell we know more about shino than her. now some of you guys might think that i hate her. I DO NOT (although deep down, i'm sure part of me does a little). i'm sure she'll be of some importance and useful one day. but give me something. every character has improved except for her.

It doesn't even have to be a drastic improvement or anything. but give me something. have her finally learned how to throw a kunai, or at least do something besides sasuke-kun no jutsu. alright my ranting is over now. i have a paper to write for my business class. Sorry for the long post

The Sakura vs Ino fight was extremely well animated (the 1st part anyway) so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. It's rare we get to see straight taijutsu like that without the flash and pizzazz of Rock Lee or Neji.

Sakura does affect the story in a big way, it's just not with her fighting. It's a shame more people don't realize this.

Do you remember what Sasuke said to Sakura before leaving for the Sound?

"Sakura...thank you."

As far as we've seen, Sasuke has never thanked any other character out loud. The only character he HAS thanked was Rock Lee for letting Sasuke copy his shadow leaf dance.

Are you kidding me. i don't want to be rude or offensive, but are you on something. he probably thanked her because he realizes that she cares about him. that's it. she hasn't really contributed much to the story. all the other characters have more depth than her. even konohamaru. she has no goal exept than to get sasuke. and i'd say that's more like an obsession. she doesn't even motivate her team. she's constantly getting in sasuke's way. and always putting naruto down.

Also, i wouldn't count that little speech in the forest during the chunnin exam motivation. more like a speech based on fear. she was scared and needed someone to fight for her once again. But i will give you this, she is smart. but lazy. and also loyal, she just not worth much besides explaining things she learned in a textbook. she doesn't even come up with the plans when the teams is in a bing. she basically served as an annoying cheerleader at this point.

Originally posted by: hornetmike
    Oh get real people. kai is a high level dispersion technique. come on. really, come on. So what if she learned it by herself. big whoop. yeah, thats really gonna knock someone out. here's a better idea, maybe she can use it to wake up the viewers of the show if she ever decides to fight Ino again.
    I just want to point out that this post made my day.

Originally posted by: SDShamshel
    The Sakura vs Ino fight was extremely well animated (the 1st part anyway) so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. It's rare we get to see straight taijutsu like that without the flash and pizzazz of Rock Lee or Neji.

Sakura does affect the story in a big way, it's just not with her fighting. It's a shame more people don't realize this.

Do you remember what Sasuke said to Sakura before leaving for the Sound?

"Sakura...thank you."

As far as we've seen, Sasuke has never thanked any other character out loud. The only character he HAS thanked was Rock Lee for letting Sasuke copy his shadow leaf dance.

SDShamshei......thank you

do i affect you in a big way? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

naruto an sasuke are rivals arnt they ..

sakura is good.. she just dosnt have any specials powers for u guys to recongise her( ie. sharingan, kyubi ect.. ) but out of the 3 isnt she the one who molds her chakra best, so there for if sasuke didnt have his sharingan he would be what.. just some number 1 rookie in his class is the only thing going for him. an even if naruto didnt have the kyubi chakra .. he still has the motivation an stamina + when coming to fight she is more of a magic user so she need someone infront to give her time to perform elite jutsu skills ect.

so i see it

1.sakura 2.naruto 3.sasuke

but obviously its not that way.. =)

an as for people thinking diffrent to naruto an the kyubi, why would they unless he was using it for evil purposes.

couse theres ganna be the view villagers who thinking wrong of him.. but i doubt any of his friends,
    if anything they would be happy that someone has that power to next time defend the village.

an as for sasuke having a cry an running off to orc .. the shows called naruto anyways.. sasuke is just a jealous mofo! used to make naruto look like the underdog

Originally posted by: viciousHyuuga
    naruto an sasuke are rivals arnt they ..

sakura is good.. she just dosnt have any specials powers for u guys to recongise her( ie. sharingan, kyubi ect.. ) but out of the 3 isnt she the one who molds her chakra best, so there for if sasuke didnt have his sharingan he would be what.. just some number 1 rookie in his class is the only thing going for him. an even if naruto didnt have the kyubi chakra .. he still has the motivation an stamina + when coming to fight she is more of a magic user so she need someone infront to give her time to perform elite jutsu skills ect.

so i see it

1.sakura 2.naruto 3.sasuke

but obviously its not that way.. =)
    sasuke was still be the numberone rookie without his sharingan. he would've kicked everyone's ass in his class when they were all first introduced. sakura would've gotten so scared, she'd piss herself out. and even if naruto didn't have kyubi chakra, i have faith in his dumb ass that he can take her.

and try to use the edit button instead of multi-posting.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I think Sakura will be able to defeat anyone who uses mind controlling stuff....

I think Kiba would be Down with the fact naruto is baiscally a demon fox. Who better to understand him then Dog boy? They could probly be Really good Friends

Naruto's secret

Oh please XwingRob. she didn't do that on her own last time she was taken over. naruto was screaming his ass off. which is why she became free. also how dumb was she to get stuck with Ino's hair on the floor. for someone who's suppose to be smart. she really doesn't use her brains when the time comes. even naruto tries. but she just freezes up. she doesn't make any suggestions, she's just there. yelling sasuke-kun. hell if i were sasuke i'd probably run away too considering how much this chick is says his name every episode.

Naruto's secret

Hornetmike, none of your freaking arguments make sense. Its blatantly obvious you just hate the ideaof the Sakura character. If she was so irrelevant to the story, Naruto would <u>never</u> have beaten Gaaraa. Remember how he fought to save Sakura? God... characters arent created for no reason, thers more to each character, you jsut have to find it.

Naruto's secret

Then again, Sakura's contribution to the story is pretty much as a trigger, not as a person.

After the chuunin exams and her supposed revelation that she has to work to be a ninja, she's back to her old self - sitting on her butt, worrying about others. So what did she learn, really?

She hasn't grown. If she does, then great. Otherwise, she's a waste of time.

As for the topic: I think a couple of them might. I'd have thought Neji, considering what he saw, realises that Naruto is special; maybe Shika, too, although he probably can't help but see Naruto as an idiot (he was all through the acadamy, after all).

Naruto's secret

Originally posted by: FearTheMullet
    Hornetmike, none of your freaking arguments make sense. Its blatantly obvious you just hate the ideaof the Sakura character. If she was so irrelevant to the story, Naruto would <u>never</u> have beaten Gaaraa. Remember how he fought to save Sakura? God... characters arent created for no reason, thers more to each character, you jsut have to find it.
    dude if gaara would have trapped a bowl of ramen in his sand naruto woulda schooled him 5x faster!

and can yall still claim she is an important character if all she ever does is yells, bitches, and gets beat down? the village should just kill her off to enforce survival of the fittest cause right now she is the weakest of all the genins maybe save ino, both them just need to get knocked up and move to a far away land. As u can tell i hate sakura, but for good reason i gave her her chance, but she screwed it up, if she is gonna be worthless at this point this far into the series she has no redeeming value.

Naruto's secret

***SPOILERS***

well, she is the only one of team 7 that has had not special teacher for a while, naruto had pervert sensei, angsty had kakashi... both naruto and angsty learned one new move from their trainning, it just turns out that nartuo's is greater.. well the anime is named after him, and naruto is way sexier than angsty...

i think he just thanked her because he didnt feel like wasting time killng her... he is onyl going level 2 to kill his brother, if angsty is really that pissed at naruto he is sadder than i thought, itachi snotted him like nothing, at least he knows he can beat naruto or land a blow on him... his goal shouldnt have changed because of naruto's increase in power... i wonder if angsty knew that the level 2 will stop him from getting any more power past that, he'd still go through with it.. does itachi even have a seal? i just read the manga up to 216, and dont bother with long anime no matter how good...

~GS

Naruto's secret

About Sakura at current she sucks, but time would tell what she'll be,Kishimoto likes glamourizing the underdogs. But as always, She's never meant to be a fighter ninja. Sakura is smart, or booksmart. She's never meant to be on the battlefield. However with her great chakra control, she'll probably be a doctor or something.

It's not nice to talk behind people's back saying that they suck. Even if it's just a cartoon. She would be sad by your strong words albinofury [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Oh yeah syllaw, Angsty's name is Sasuke. Just in case u didin't know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Oh yeah, Welcome to the Gotwoot Forums.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Naruto's secret

Originally posted by: syllaw
    does itachi even have a seal?
    no, he doesn't have a seal (assuming you're refering to curse seal).
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Naruto's secret

yeah i know angsty's name but one of the reasons i just stopped watching the anime was because one time he made an appearance as some linkin park came on the background... one always now reminds me of the other...

itachi doesnt have a seal yet he totaly served angsty, do you think its too late for him to go back since he broke out the barrel.. man i cant wait for 217...

Stoopider... now that you mention that she should be the 5th's apprentice... yeah i really am horrible with names, or maybe the 5th's apprentice apprentice heh heh.. it seems that kakashi isnt really worried about his students, well he doesnt have anyone to care about, all of the people he cared for are already dead or something like that he said to angsty when he got all angsty at him lol..

and besides the naruto shouting i believe sakura having two personalities turned the match into a draw.. ino is obviously better because ino has that ability, and still managed to just be on par with sakura

~GS