Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Icha Icha Paradise

RE: Icha Icha Paradise

i don't want to believe that the 4th was a possible pervert. it tarnishes my holy image of the yondaime.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: Icha Icha Paradise

yea, the 4th being a pervert ruins his badass image.

Icha Icha Paradise

Nosebleeds occur when a guy thinks dirty thoughts about a girl. That or he sees a girl in a compromising situation (eg. gratuitous underwear shots). If you want to see an anime full of them, watch Love Hina.
    Originally posted by: Stoopider

Hence Naruto = Pervert 2x

Naruto is going to be the village's Ultra Pervert. We'll soon see him Thousand Kage Bunshin and peeking at all the girls bathing all at the same moment in time. Poor Naruto?? Hmm.. Indeed.

Hheehhehheehehheheheheehehehehhe *Wipes Drool from mouth*
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. But so far, he's seemed to be unaffected. But I don't think he'll stoop to Kage Bunshin to peek, I think he'll perfect his Harem no Jitsu and take pictures and possibly publish his own magazine. Kakashi and Jiraiya would probably use it as "research material". It's comforting to know that Naruto and gang are just beginning to be hormone-driven teenagers. :-D Watch out Konoha!

And for the badass image, I personally think Kakashi is uber badass, and he reads Icha Icha trilogy! And Jiraiya is one of the legendary 3, so he can't be too shabby either.