Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaara, Temari, Kankuro

Gaara, Temari, Kankuro

I was chocked when Gaara talked with Lee about that Lee was faster when they fought, i never thought Gaara could speak without saying "i must kil you to prove my existence"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I must say Gaara is cooler when he is good and it would be intresting if he and Naruto became friends. They could talk about "their inner demons"
    Gaara could say "mine wont let me get some sleep how about yours Naruto-kun?", Naruto could brag about how he controlls his demon.

Gaara, Temari, Kankuro

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    I was chocked when Gaara talked with Lee about that Lee was faster when they fought, i never thought Gaara could speak without saying "i must kil you to prove my existence"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I must say Gaara is cooler when he is good and it would be intresting if he and Naruto became friends. They could talk about "their inner demons"
    Gaara could say "mine wont let me get some sleep how about yours Naruto-kun?", Naruto could brag about how he controlls his demon.
    bahahah thatd be heaps funny, but right now i jus want naruto to be able to train and get way stronger lol, like 2hrs a day taijutsu training with lee 2hrs fighting neji kurenai gengutsu training and 4hrs with our favourite sennin, jiriaya

RE: Gaara, Temari, Kankuro

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    Originally posted by: Nine Tailed Demon
    I've made my thoughts clear, Kishimoto set it up that Gaara could never be good and changed it. He messed up the reality in Naruto world.....
    what i get form the fight when sound and sand attacks he set it up so anyone can become a good guy after being bad. gaara finally understand what great power comes from. protecting your friends(since he dont know about the kyubi ;P) which give him something to think about and the first thing he says after being defeated is "kanruo, temari.... sorry" one could think this is because he lost a fight when attacking the leaf but i take it as he apoligizes because of his behaviour. i almost expected hi mto trun good after that fight. his face expression is also diffrent after the fight.
    That's not the point! Gaara has to stay awake to surpress the demon(shukkau or something), this causes insomina which makes him go crazy, when he falls asleep the demon comes out. I don't see anyway he could turn good....

I've made my thoughts clear, Kishimoto set it up that Gaara could never be good and changed it. He messed up the reality in Naruto world.....
    what i get form the fight when sound and sand attacks he set it up so anyone can become a good guy after being bad. gaara finally understand what great power comes from. protecting your friends(since he dont know about the kyubi ;P) which give him something to think about and the first thing he says after being defeated is "kanruo, temari.... sorry" one could think this is because he lost a fight when attacking the leaf but i take it as he apoligizes because of his behaviour. i almost expected hi mto trun good after that fight. his face expression is also diffrent after the fight.
    That's not the point! Gaara has to stay awake to surpress the demon(shukkau or something), this causes insomina which makes him go crazy, when he falls asleep the demon comes out. I don't see anyway he could turn good....
    besides the insomnia, i thought the main reason why he was evil cuz no one loved him.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Gaara, Temari, Kankuro

Yup. Probably he had a change of heart. Naruto beat him silly.

But all along, Gaara was always quite submissive to his leaders (The Kazekage, their teacher for the jounnin exams).
    And about him wanting to prove his existence or blood... Must be 'That' time of the month.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    besides the insomnia, i thought the main reason why he was evil cuz no one loved him.
    yea it wasnt the demon that made him evil it was that no one loved him and didnt care for him so he only cared for himslf and felt good when killing. thats not because of shukaku. sure the insomnia makes him unstable but the main reason is still lack of love.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    yea it wasnt the demon that made him evil it was that no one loved him and didnt care for him so he only cared for himslf and felt good when killing. thats not because of shukaku. sure the insomnia makes him unstable but the main reason is still lack of love.

Exactly the whole story is how friendship can make/help you over come anytihng. Even if that friendship is someone beating you into submission. Positve morales

yep yep. besides kazekage mad gaara they way he is in hopes for him to control shukaku which means he can sleep without shukaku taking over but gaara wasnt able to control shukaku which is the direct reason for assination attempts and no friends which made gaara what he was until he got beaten by naruto.

Lol awesome .. I thought I was the only one who could make posts with 54-word sentences [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw, I agree [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I lub the Gaara [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gaara, Temari, Kankuro

Well, now that the sand nins have destroyed the sound nins (waiting for gaara to), what are they gonna do now? Go after Naruto to aid him, go back to heal others, or wat? Maybe they have an ulterior motive for helping the konoha nins.

dont think so since tsunade have made peace with the sand village now so they cant be on a mission to do something and they didnt even want to do the first mission anyway and they cant aid the sound by acting to be nice and then kill all leafs since they probably know that sound killed kazekage and screwed sand over. not that gaara would care that much for kazekage but i still dont think he would help orochimaru out.

i started liking temari, Damn Sakura! temari is on hot babe lol

peace was made with the sand back right after the 3rd died......it was the committee that re-established peace, not tsunade [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

However it was Tsunade who sent the 3 sands.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

and that makes completly no sense at all, since Tsunde arrived to the leaf village the day previous to Sasuke's escape...
    but more than that, the genin team was deployed the moment they found out about Sasuke, so even if Tsunde sent someone to the sand village at that exact time, it wouldn't make any sense that her carrier managed to get to the sand village and then call Gaara and co. in the few hours which passed since then...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

i'd believe it.....keep in mind that the whole chase has been going on for a while now, and its also expected that the journey from the leaf village to the sound village would be not much more than a day if oro expected sasuke to arrive so soon, although i cant remember if sand is neighboring the leaf as well......

but also remember how fast gaara's group made it through 2nd exam? even though kiba's team had both scrolls and was at the same place gaara was when he had both scrolls, gaara's group still managed to get to the tower like, 8-12 hours before kiba did
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I guess I'm one of the few who don't think you could actually call Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro ninjas on the "good" side. They work for their country, which would make them a good ninja, but not neccesarily on the good side.

So they fought Kohona when they were against them and helped them when they were allied with them. Gaara is the only one that you could say is changed from before. The others seem the same, just more powerful...

Exactly, the only reason people are considering them to be "good" now is because they're associated with Konoha, who have always been "good" to the viewer/reader.

The trio is still the same as before, just following orders like before (with the possible exception of Gaara who hasn't killed Lee yet so he may have changed somewhat for the better).

In the same way, the only reason they were considered evil before was because they were up against our heroes, Konoha. You have to remember that this wasn't their own decision, they were following orders so they were never truly evil by their own devices (Gaara is a different story for obvious reasons).
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

good is always a subjective concept.....this observation can be made about real life just as it can in tv shows
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

even in that whole chuunin exam arc, i never thought kankuro and temari were actually bad (bad as in evil). as raven said, i think they were just following orders. gaara is the only psycho but he definitely has toned down his killer instincts.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.