Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you care if Sakura got wasted?

Would you care if Sakura got wasted?

Why do I ask? Because I'd like to know, I personally don't care for Sakura, she has no special skill, she hasn't done anything worthwhile in major battles, sans waking up Naruto during the attack on the leafs, which Shikamaru could've done, if Kakashi had found out that he was sleeping, heh.. woo.. gotta love that guy.. but yeah... I don't much care for Sakura, so if she got taken out I wouldn't care, how about the rest of you? BTW, if you think you can prove me wrong about her doing nothing major ( Pertaining to fighting that is. ) then by all means, please do so, always looking to gain more knowledge.

if she got wasted? Then she wat? Had sex with naruto? No.. i wouldnt care. Jk HAHa. I think Sakura is important to the story, no matter how weak she is.

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Would you care if Sakura got wasted?

yeah, shes important, but it wouldnt be bad, but it also wouldnt be good

R.I.P Captain America.

I would not want her "wasted" unless it really helped the story.
    I am not really attached to charcters, except for Rock Lee, but
    even he is expendible as long it helps the story.

so far in my opinion, she's expandable. she's not really close to her team. and though she likes sasuke, she definetely isn't close to him or know that much about him. So i say feel free to replace her at any moment.

KILL HER

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    KILL HER
    Your sig alone screams brilliance, but the fact that you agreed with me also helps.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

I won't mind at all if Sakura was wasted. Other than make up the third member of the team, she's not very useful. Now that naruto and co. have each been on their own for the past few fights they've had, Sakura really doesn't have a place anymore imo. Maybe she'll pick up useful skills but she still has a long way to go to catch up to other female genins ie Hinata, Temari etc

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I wount mind if she was Drunk or Killed off. Just wish they would develop her chariter in a good way. even if it isnt for Stregth and usefulness. but in any way at all

Sakura hasn't had the chance to fully develop, but that's no reason to get rid of her. I personally want her to stick around; she may not contribute too much to the story now, but she most certainly will in the future. In fact... with the story going where I hope it's going, Sakura won't have Sasuke to cheer about anymore- meaning she can grow past that, and I think she will. She has the potential to be just as well formed of a character as the two mains, Naruto and Sasuke.

Give all the characters a chance, that's my philosophy.

i dont care for her enough to not want her to die. its useless to kill her off for no good but if it helps the story i would gladly watcj her die.

Please don't kill her and make us watch episodes of meaningless flashbacks and weeks of mourning...

If ur gonna get rid of the woman - Never speak of her again~

If Sakura got wasted, she must be drinking too much of the vodka. I bet Jiraiya don't mind taking advantage of kawai 12 year olds... He'll probably come out with a new book soon because of it. Para-Para Pedophilia.

What would be befitting concerning her current form and stupidity, would be for her to fade into obscurity beyond remembrance of any Narutofan. Sakura who?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

No I wpuldn't care.I actually want to see Sakura get wasted,she's a waste of paper.

I say keep her in, she's a part of the story, if he were to jsut "kill her off" I'd be disapointed. Killing off a character is the easy way out, developing them is harder.

I'd say keep her, who knows what she could possibly do in the future. I'd assume since she's dropped out of the story recently, she's probably doing some type of training to improve upon herself, atleast I hope.

Lol when I saw "wasted" i was thinking of the wrong thing. I was gonna say, yeah give the b*@ch some bacardi 151 and throw her into the mine field training areas.

She can get wasted...after defeating Itachi of course. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Edit: Woah!!! I'm Jounin now!! (wow, i should have used my 1000th post on something better) Cool!!

Originally posted by: Himura_san
    I would not want her "wasted" unless it really helped the story.
    I am not really attached to charcters, except for Rock Lee, but
    even he is expendible as long it helps the story.
    i agree

Well of course it'd help the story somehow, I mean, I wasn't thinking that one volume she's there and the next, team 7 is being sent out on a mission with Naruto asking " Where's Sakura? " and then Kakashi saying " Oh she's dead. " and then Naruto and Sasuke saying " Oh... so what're we here for? " and then Kakashi saying " We have to stake out a titty bar, let's get moving. " no, I wasn't thinking that... not at all... ( Seriously, this went on longer than it was supposed to. )