Thread: Naruto to DVD

Naruto to DVD

I would like to burn Naruto episodes to a DVD so I can watch them on my TV, but when I burn them and play them on my TV, the subtitles on the bottom get cut off by the screen. I was wondering if anyone knew a solution to this problem. I probably should use a different DVD burning program (I'm using Nero right now), but I would like to know if anybody knows if there is a different solution to solve this problem. Thanks for your help.

Naruto to DVD

I don't think it has anything to do with your burning program. i did that and used ULEAD and got the exact same problem. i think its just that TV's don't show the complete screen, they cut out a very little part so you can't read the subtitles properly. If I use my computer DVD player(Cyberlink PowereDVD) it plays perfect and I can see all of my subtitles, but when i play it with my DVD player attached to my computer, I lose the bottom line of subtitles but it seems to vary from TV to TV.

Naruto to DVD

Yeah, your probably right. The same thing happens with me, when I play it on my computer, the subtitles are placed perfect. I think the problem is my TV. I have one of the old curved (composite) TV's. If I play the DVD on a flat screen tv, it will probably turn out better. Anyway, thanks for your help.