Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Itachi

Itachi

Only theory you'll ever need to know regarding Itachi..

Itachi > Rest of the Naruto cast, that is still alive. (So, no. Kyuubi doesn't count)

Itachi

thank you so much... i feel so welcomed... i dont understand why scolding people and calling people names makes your post alot better... im just simply interested in the topics and wanted to share my views... yes i admit im bored and i check out the threads... i try to post when i can, to familiarize with this forum and hope to know more people... im not here to make enemies...

and i simply dont underderstand why by saying this...
    "Gee, that was relevant, if you're going to spam, say something worth while. You didn't revive this thread, cause you're an absolute moron who said something that doesn't even concern the thread. Here's something for yo to think about, everybody doesn't like your retarded posts that make no sense and are 100% spam. Go somewhere else and post you idiot, or say something relevant. You're useless to this forum, and everyone in it, if you're gonna keep posting like this, no one wants you here, and get a fricking new avatar, you unoriginal, useless, spamming, idiotic, forum tard.
    BTW: Welcome to the forum, I am Joker-kun."

arguing/quarrelling or should i say bullying people makes you much better and superior than the rest huh?

--disappointed--

RE: Itachi

OMG thats fuckin rich, a guy with a sephiroth avatar tells someone that he hasnt got an original avatar!!

Itachi

Originally posted by: shinichi69
    thank you so much... i feel so welcomed... i dont understand why scolding people and calling people names makes your post alot better... im just simply interested in the topics and wanted to share my views... yes i admit im bored and i check out the threads... i try to post when i can, to familiarize with this forum and hope to know more people... im not here to make enemies...

and i simply dont underderstand why by saying this...
    "Gee, that was relevant, if you're going to spam, say something worth while. You didn't revive this thread, cause you're an absolute moron who said something that doesn't even concern the thread. Here's something for yo to think about, everybody doesn't like your retarded posts that make no sense and are 100% spam. Go somewhere else and post you idiot, or say something relevant. You're useless to this forum, and everyone in it, if you're gonna keep posting like this, no one wants you here, and get a fricking new avatar, you unoriginal, useless, spamming, idiotic, forum tard.
    BTW: Welcome to the forum, I am Joker-kun."

arguing/quarrelling or should i say bullying people makes you much better and superior than the rest huh?

--disappointed--

Because all you've been doing it posting with lots of short sentences and useless remarks and totalling your post count to a near 100 in less than 2 days. People in this forum don't like spammers. No one likes to log on to the forum and seeing 20 of your names in each forum, do you get it now? how about you tone it down abit and write abit more each time and abit relevant to the topic.

Come on guys, swallow your pride and end this. I'd rather not lock the thread if I have to. Can't we all just get along?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

i think its pretty much finished...now if we can just get back on topic....