Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Itachi

RE: Itachi

yes but if he cant guard as fast as he can punch then it becomes a no contest, if he CANNOT puch as fast as he defends himself then we have another gaara v lee match. it would all come down to stamina.

yeah... IF. there is no reason to believe that itachi is not as fast or faster than gai.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

yes there is. the same way ALL other things work. if you concentrate on one thing in particular, then obvioulsy you cant be the best at something that directly counteracts that thing. gaara=stong technique weak physical, lee=strong physical weak tehcnique, sakura=strong technique (potentialy) weak physical, kakashi=strong technique weak physically, gai=stong physically weak technique. the only except to this that we have seen thus far has been naruto who uses a combination.

Itachi

If by technique, you mean ninjutsu/genjutsu and physical you mean taijutsu, then you're definately wrong. Kakashi is strong in taijutsu and ninjutsu, and Itachi is probably even better at both.

v Exactly, Gai and Lee are the only ones known to specialize in only one style v

Itachi

man, that is not a reasonable way to think. kakashi and sasuke are not weak physically (if you meant physically = taijutsu). kakashi is probably the most well-rounded ninja we've seen so far. just because gai is weak in nin/genjutsus that doesn't mean necessarily kakashi will be weak in taijutsu. that logic can't be applied on everyone cuz there are only a few characters who are only one-dimensional (jutsu-wise) and majority of the characters are more well-rounded.
    www.rolleyes.net/

well how come 99% of the fighting kakshi does involves nin/genjusts as opposed to taijutsu? (ill try and use these names from now on!)
    but i do admit that kakashi appears to be well rounded but you have to admit he certainly never shows his taijutsu skills.

After his Chidori hit Haku, he used taijutsu the rest of the fight to defeat Zabuza.

Originally posted by: chambers
    well how come 99% of the fighting kakshi does involves nin/genjusts as opposed to taijutsu? (ill try and use these names from now on!)
    but i do admit that kakashi appears to be well rounded but you have to admit he certainly never shows his taijutsu skills.
    ninjutsus and genjutsus are safer ways of fighting. most of the time nin and taijutsus are used as shown in almost ALL fights we've seen. and i think 99% is a bit too much, i'd say like 60-40.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Itachi is badass nobody really has a chance against him sasuke will never EVER be on his level.

gai really has no chance im sorry but anyone can tell this.

(notice gai says anbu is coming to help) since he knows he going to get beaten the crap out of and probably is bluffing saying ANBU is coming just to try to scare itachi

so what gai can look at his feet... Itachi can use sharingan to copy his jutsu easily and he can see whats going on while gai can't really

protoss if your not going to add anything dont bother posting in the middle of the discussion. and mut@t@ i mean more of the advanced taijutsu such as the konoha whirlwind attack ect, i bet gai knows a ton of these, ans while we cna only assume that kakashi know them too (its been stated that he knows ALL of konohas techniques, plus he fights with gai a lot) however that doesnt mean he can use them correctly for to there fullest potential.

WHAT THE F..... kakashi doesn't know all fool.
    he knows over 1000. but it doesnt mean he knows all of konoha's.

yes he does, it has been stated ONCE that he knows ALL of konoha's attacks. its been stated many times that he knows over 1000.

Originally posted by: Protoss
    Itachi is badass nobody really has a chance against him sasuke will never EVER be on his level.
    oro said that sasuke has more potential than itachi, it wouldn't make any sense if he wouldn't have...

Originally posted by: Protoss
    gai really has no chance im sorry but anyone can tell this.
    true... true...

Originally posted by: Protoss(notice gai says anbu is coming to help) since he knows he going to get beaten the crap out of and probably is bluffing saying ANBU is coming just to try to scare itachi
    I don't think that Gai would be so naive to believe that that could scare Itachi... bluffing in that situation wouldn't make any sense, unless he knew that Itachi don't want to start a war and will leave 'em alone if hears that more shinobi's will come, we can't tell.

HE DOESN'T KNOW ALL
    DOES HE KNOW MEAT TANK NO JUTSU?
    DOES HE KNOW HOW TO SEAL KYUBI?

dammit
    WHAT EPISODE IS IT STATED.

To what weve seen on the anime kakashi has prooven to be an excellent ninja, in tai, gen, and ninjutsu. Gai in the other hand has prooven to be an expert in taijutsu, while in ninjutsu or genjutsu he is not as good. My point is that only a person who masters ninjutsus, genjutsus and taijutsu will stand a chance against Itachi, but from what we have seen on the anime the only person alive capable of doing this is Jiraiya.

one day ill find out. it was an early ep. also have you seen kakashi perform all 1000? no you have not. therefore you dont know if he cannot do those particular attacks.

Originally posted by: chambers
    one day ill find out. it was an early ep. also have you seen kakashi perform all 1000? no you have not. therefore you dont know if he cannot do those particular attacks.
    You're contradicting yourself, you've never seen him do all the 1000 jutsu's either how do you know he knows all of konoha's jutsus.
    And until you can state which episode that says kakashi knows all the jutsus, then you aren't really backing up your argument. kakashi knows over 1000 but he doesnt know all.

Orchi said that he could sense power in Sasukes eyes that surpassed Itachi so naturally some how his going to prevail against all odds and become stronger. To me Itachi is kind of like Naruto and his dream of becoming Hokage. Hes there to make Sasuke want to become stronger and stronger, because you can't have 2 of the main characters both wanting to become Hokage each one needs there own story each with a different goal. So naturally he will and adventually fight him and win. Its his destiny to be beaten by Sasuke. Well thats what I think at least. If that makes any sense.. I am not good at explaining things.

what do you want me to do watch almost 28 hours to find one quote? i dont think so, i know it was said of him. thats how i know he knows them all.

chambers shutup PERIOD

This is episode 82 discussion ill say what I want about the episode in it take ur discussion to Private msgs if you don't want to be interupted.