Thread: Naruto 82 help

Naruto 82 help

i just currently downloaded [ANBU-AonE] Naruto 82 and it doesnt work. i can see the being intro but when it comes to the part where naruto is on the frog and Orichmaru on the snake it freezes. i use Divx 2.5.1 and Windows Media Player and they both dont work. All the old naruto eposides worked but just 82??? Please relpy, THANKS

Naruto 82 help

the error signature for windows Media Player says this

AppName: wmplayer.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2980 ModName: divxdec.ax
    ModVer: 5.1.1.1031 Offset: 00046783

the error signature for Divx saya this

AppName: divx player.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: xvid.dll
    ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00048ec8

Naruto 82 help

there is new divx player out... i think

if that doesn't work, use vlc player. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Naruto 82 help

same thing happens with me but if i foward it it plays really bad quality and it keeps making my pc get an error when i highlight the file lol and i redownload it many time but always same problems just with 82 -_-

Naruto 82 help

I have the same thing happen too. The opening plays fine. but when it gets into the episode, parts of the screen go blocky and blurry. Then when it reaches a certain point whatever player I use freezes. I had the most recent version of DivX, so I'm downlaoding that VLC player. If it works, I'll post again.

EDIT: I downloaded the player, and it works perfectly. Also, to my surprise, it also plays OGG files, which I've had a hard time getting to work. Thanks for reccomening VLC!

Kanraku