Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke's going to resurrect his clan

Sasuke's going to resurrect his clan

Discuss!!
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: Sasuke's going to resurrect his clan

sasuke is gonna marry orochimaru, fertilize his eggs, and then orochimaru will lay eggs. the new hatchlings will become super snakes with sharingans! eventually they will make a super army of these sharingan snakes and copy every technique in the world.

i'll be serious since no one likes being serious anymore, everyone is trying to be all funny by being sarcastic.

it's possible to resurrect his clan but i don't think it's possible for sasuke to have a sharingan bearing child. it said that only a select few members of the uchiha clan is born with the sharingan which means that it's a recessive trait. so... i don't think it's possible for sasuke's and non-uchiha girl's child to be able to have the sharingan which is the reason why uchiha is such a feared and powerful clan.

but then again, this is an anime. so all of what i said is probably thrown out the window.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    i'll be serious since no one likes being serious anymore, everyone is trying to be all funny by being sarcastic.

it's possible to resurrect his clan but i don't think it's possible for sasuke to have a sharingan bearing child. it said that only a select few members of the uchiha clan is born with the sharingan which means that it's a recessive trait. so... i don't think it's possible for sasuke's and non-uchiha girl's child to be able to have the sharingan which is the reason why uchiha is such a feared and powerful clan.

but then again, this is an anime. so all of what i said is probably thrown out the window.
    It would be possible for Sasuke and a non-Uchiha girl to have a child with the sharingan ability. Let me explain big x denoted as "X," which is dominant. Sasuke isn't recessive because he has Sharingan, so he is denoted as "XY" for the sharingan trait. Little x denoted as "x" represents recessive trait. The female will have "xx" for the trait. So there is a 1/4 or 25% chance that they will have a baby with the Sharingan trait.

Now if Sasuke was recessive for the sharingan trait and he mated with a non-uchiha girl, then there would be no chance in hell that the baby would have Sharingan abilities. Unless Sasuke isn't really the father.

id say sakura, since shes quite useless in everything else. she has to do it.

let's say:

X = no sharingan (dominant)
    x = sharingan (recessive)

sasuke = xx
    random non-uchiha female = XX

---------------------------------------

a child born with sharingan must have xx and can't be xX or Xx since capital X is dominant.

if sasuke (xx) and random non-uchiha (XX) were to have a child, the posibilities are: xX, Xx, xX, and Xx. therefore, sasuke can't have a child born with sharingan with a random non-uchiha female.

sasuke MUST be recessive since he said that only a few select members are born with sharingan. most people have at least one of the dominant (X) genes in their blood, and only a few have both recessive genes (xx). that's why only a small number of them have sharingan.

and even if sasuke were to have a baby with sharingan, the kid would have to be a full uchiha to be able to use mangekyou sharingan. which is why the sharingan is so deadly.

i don't know, i might be missing something.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Listen, you all got it wrong...
    Itachi will be the one to restore the clan!
    when Sasuke comes to him, after selling his soul to Orochimaru, they'll have a big (well, not big, pretty puny, it's Sasuke after all)fight, which Sasuke will lose in, and then try a real suicide move (body explosion maybe?) which won't do anything to Itachi, but will cuase Sasuke to die in a matter of mintues.
    then Itachi will realize that his whole 'i was good from the beginning' plot has failed, and will tell Sasuke the truth (that he isn't the one who whacked thier clan), and sasuke will be really pissed that he wasted his life, but will ask Itachi to complete his goal and restore thier clan...

then Itachi will go to Orochimaru, bitchslap him to death, and after that he genjutsu a bunch of fertile (sp?) super models to sleep with him and carry his babies.

really, that's how it's gonna be...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

let's say:

X = no sharingan (dominant)
    x = sharingan (recessive)

sasuke = xx
    random non-uchiha female = XX

---------------------------------------

a child born with sharingan must have xx and can't be xX or Xx since capital X is dominant.

if sasuke (xx) and random non-uchiha (XX) were to have a child, the posibilities are: xX, Xx, xX, and Xx. therefore, sasuke can't have a child born with sharingan with a random non-uchiha female.

sasuke MUST be recessive since he said that only a few select members are born with sharingan. most people have at least one of the dominant (X) genes in their blood, and only a few have both recessive genes (xx). that's why only a small number of them have sharingan.

and even if sasuke were to have a baby with sharingan, the kid would have to be a full uchiha to be able to use mangekyou sharingan. which is why the sharingan is so deadly.

i don't know, i might be missing something.
    Let me explain agan Dazzz

The gene is considered recessive if it is present in the person but isn't expressed. The gene is dominant when it is expressed.

Yes the gene is recessive for the majority of the Uchihas, because even though they carry the sharingan gene, they don't have it.

Sasuke's sharingan gene is dominant. Why? Because he has the sharingan.

So to clear up your confusion:
    Dominant doesn't mean for the majority of a population. It just means that it is expressed for that certain individual.

Recessive doesn't mean for the majority of the population as you suggested; it just means that the gene isn't expressed for that particular individual.

It's on an individual basis.

Therefore having the sharingan would mean that the sharingan trait is dominant.
    Not having the sharingan trait would mean that the sharingan trait is recessive.

omg wtf... i'm so confused... someone else clear this up for us.

EDIT:

example, if 80 out of 100 people don't have blonde and have brunette instead, doesn't that mean blonde is a recessive trait? and not having blonde hair is the dominant trait?

someone just answer this.
    www.rolleyes.net/

i concure with hiten. he knows his biology.

Sasuke and Hinata...both full advanced bloodline characters...their offspring would have the Sharinkyuugan...Byakuugan (spelling? i think it's right...) with the ability to copy an opponents moves while using gentle fist techniques...also, eliminates the blind spot of the Byakuugan (Neji's weakness during the 4 sound ninja fight)...downside: user loses the Mange Sharingan Technique...but look at what you would gain: Sharingan (copy techniques, and f*ck with peoples minds), and Byakuugan (pinpoint Chakra holes, Gentle Fist Style, and no blind spot!)...that would be a badass character...

Originally posted by: ssjtrunks585
    Sasuke and Hinata...both full advanced bloodline characters...their offspring would have the Sharinkyuugan...Byakuugan (spelling? i think it's right...) with the ability to copy an opponents moves while using gentle fist techniques...also, eliminates the blind spot of the Byakuugan (Neji's weakness during the 4 sound ninja fight)...downside: user loses the Mange Sharingan Technique...but look at what you would gain: Sharingan (copy techniques, and f*ck with peoples minds), and Byakuugan (pinpoint Chakra holes, Gentle Fist Style, and no blind spot!)...that would be a badass character...
    Oh, please!
    Hinata has way better taste than that.
    1.She is the only girl who doesn't give a rat's ass about Sasky. Which in itself should redeem her of all her possible flaws.
    2. She has enough probs with her own blood-line. Why mess with another one, way more screwed than her own? She knows better.
    4. Why would she want to be member of a family that would make her have Itachi as a brother in law?
    She probably knows what kind of brotherly love Itachi-anchan has in his heart.
    5, She is nice and Naruto is nice. So they will have nice and kawaii kids. Maybe even a silver fox, a cross between her byakugan eyes and Naruto's kyuubi. Why would they want to have a badass kid? A kyuubi *with* byakugan wouldn't be da bomb. I mean, the kid wouldn't care less about weak spots, since way before someone goe even closer of the brat, the kyuubi would be already done with him cuz the byakugan would have show the bastart to him in advance.
    And remember that Naruto's chacra and the kyuubi are mixing. So if you want red eyes, that would be also possible.
    Besides, Kishimoto really need to find something to give Sakura to do.
    Pink haired and red eyed kids may look sorta cute. Well, they again, they can be born red haired and pink eyed...

And yeah, Itachi will realize the big mistake he made by killing all the Uchihas *but* the only one who deserved to die.
    So after killing Sasky all his past sins will be forgiven, he will be reinstated as an Anbu captain and therefore the Anbu will stop sucking and he will marry Anko, ironically, making Oro's dream come true and breeding little red eyed snakes.

The Uchiha are done for, Sasuke will eventually kill Itachi, and ending up dying at some point as well.

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
    The Uchiha are done for, Sasuke will eventually kill Itachi, and ending up dying at some point as well.
    That would be too good to be true.

umm.. okay let me try using my bio for this.
    S = dominant gene (having no sharingan)
    s = recessive gene (having sharingan)

If you have the sharingan it does not mean Sharingan is a dominant trait. A dominant trait is a trait that covers a recessive trait. So, for the sharingan to show you would need to have both recessive genes, assuming that the sharingan is a recessive trait ( which would explain why only a chosen few have it ). So for Sasuke to have the sharingan he would have to have both recessive traits. There are only four choices: SS (no sharingan and no uchiha blood/not part of clan), Ss (no sharingan because dominant gene covers recessive trait, but still a carrier for uchiha gene), sS (same), and ss (having sharingan). So since Sasuke had sharingan, he would have to be ss. If he were to marry a non-uchiha girl (which he has to since the entire clan was wiped out), she would have to be SS. So if they were to have kids the only choices for their kids would be: Ss, Ss, Ss, Ss (no sharingan, but carrier; see figure). So it would be impossible for any of the kids in the next generation to have the Sharingan, but the generation after could.

.....s......s-----Sasuke
    S..Ss....Ss

S..Ss....Ss
    |
    non-uchiha girl

Figure

EDIT:

example, if 80 out of 100 people don't have blonde and have brunette instead, doesn't that mean blonde is a recessive trait? and not having blonde hair is the dominant trait?

no. this isnt neccessary true. It could just be that in that gene pool, the parent generation were all brunette. However, i think brunette hair is a dominant trait. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. However, in certain cases, such as dimples the dominant trait is Not the most common. Dimples is a dominant gene, but most people do not have them.

hahaha its funny that this post came up 5 days before my Bio AP test. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

1 years ago We had a discussion on what would happen if sasuke and hinata mate... and alot of results came out lol... eventually people came up with sasata or shinatague etc etc... It became quite funny lol.

Originally posted by: originalkrn
    umm.. okay let me try using my bio for this.
    S = dominant gene (having no sharingan)
    s = recessive gene (having sharingan)

If you have the sharingan it does not mean Sharingan is a dominant trait. A dominant trait is a trait that covers a recessive trait. So, for the sharingan to show you would need to have both recessive genes, assuming that the sharingan is a recessive trait ( which would explain why only a chosen few have it ). So for Sasuke to have the sharingan he would have to have both recessive traits. There are only four choices: SS (no sharingan and no uchiha blood/not part of clan), Ss (no sharingan because dominant gene covers recessive trait, but still a carrier for uchiha gene), sS (same), and ss (having sharingan). So since Sasuke had sharingan, he would have to be ss. If he were to marry a non-uchiha girl (which he has to since the entire clan was wiped out), she would have to be SS. So if they were to have kids the only choices for their kids would be: Ss, Ss, Ss, Ss (no sharingan, but carrier; see figure). So it would be impossible for any of the kids in the next generation to have the Sharingan, but the generation after could.

EDIT:

no. this isnt neccessary true. It could just be that in that gene pool, the parent generation were all brunette. However, i think brunette hair is a dominant trait. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. However, in certain cases, such as dimples the dominant trait is Not the most common. Dimples is a dominant gene, but most people do not have them.

hahaha its funny that this post came up 5 days before my Bio AP test. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Well you better get a better understanding of genes and traits then, because you got it all wrong.

One last time:
    dominat = allele that is expressed over another allele. (it has nothing to do with how many people in the population has that trait, it's on an individual basis).
    recessive = allele that is not expressed while another allele is present. (it has nothing to do with how many people in the population has that trait, it's on an individual basis).

Because the Sharingan allele is expressed over regular eyes, the sharingan allele is dominant.
    Just because the majority of the Uchiha clan doesn't have the sharingan, that doesn't make the sharingan recessive for everyone in the population. You have to understand this basic principle. It's on an individual basis.

Example:
    An uchiha without Sharingan would have a recessive sharingan allele = xx
    An uchiha with sharingan would have a dominant sharingan allele = XX or Xx (female) or XY (male)
    another example:
    A person with blue eyes would be dominant for the blue eye allele and recessive for the brown eye allele.
    a person with brown eyes would be recessive for the blue eye allele and dominant for the brown eyes allele.

This example is wrong:
    Since 75% of the population has brown eyes. Then the brown eyes allele must be dominant.
    The preceding statement would be false.

To even have a chance at inheriting a trait:
    One of the partners has to at least carry the trait. (in this case it's the sharingan) Yes, Sasuke carries the sharingan trait, which is dominant because it is expressed over the regular eyes.

Therefore if you put it into a putted square, he and his partner has a 25% chance of having a baby with dominate sharingan alleles.

Good Luck on your test.

i don't understand why you're including 'Y' into this when all it is is x and X.

a female being (XX) and a male being (XY) shouldn't have anything to do with what we're talking about. i'm just using the letter 'x' as an example. when i switch the letter 'x' to 's' then this:
    Example:
    An uchiha without Sharingan would have a recessive sharingan allele = xx
    An uchiha with sharingan would have a dominant sharingan allele = XX or Xx (female) or XY (male)
    doesn't work.

from this:
    S = dominant
    s = recessive

hiten, just tell me what a person needs to have (SS, Ss, or ss) to be born with sharingan. then i can go on with my argument...

this guy is taking his bio ap test soon, i would think that he knows his stuff.
    anyway, it's 2vs1 hiten, you lose. lol, j/k... someone else with knowledge come into this plz.
    www.rolleyes.net/

*Applauds hiten mitsurugi's mad biology skills*

lmao okay... doode.. youre wrong. Here we go. Just because the Sharingan is shown OVER not having the sharingan does not mean its dominant. A dominant trait is a trait that blocks off the other recessive gene, meaning the phenotype for the dominant gene is expressed. Having sharingan/not having sharingan = same as having brown hair vs blonde hair (because they are both on the same allele and share the same loci). For example, albinism is recessive. And coincidently, the eyes of an albino are red. And just because the albino's eyes are shown red does not mean that the red is shown OVER regular eyes . But for the red eye to show (or more correctly to be not dominated by the dominant gene), the albino would need two recessive genes. Now let me quote you "Because the Sharingan allele is expressed over regular eyes, the sharingan allele is dominant". That is proven to be entirely NOT true. And another quote "Just because the majority of the Uchiha clan doesn't have the sharingan, that doesn't make the sharingan recessive for everyone in the population. You have to understand this basic principle. It's on an individual basis." Hey, if the sharingan is recessive for anyone, then its recessive for everyone cuz its the same gene.

However, one fact that we do not know is whether the Sharingan is recessive or dominant, but what i'm explaining is that just because the "sharingan is shown over the regular eyes" , it doesnt mean its dominant. And also, its more safe to assume that its recessive because of one reason : Only a chosen few have the sharingan.

Lastly, i know that even if its a dominant trait, it can still be more rare than the recessive ... just like i explained in my previous post about the dimples, but if nothing happened to the population, then there would always be a constant proportion of dominant over recessive in a 3:1 ratio (which is proven by the Hardy-Weinburg law - go look it up)

Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi

A person with blue eyes would be dominant for the blue eye allele and recessive for the brown eye allele.
    a person with brown eyes would be recessive for the blue eye allele and dominant for the brown eyes allele.

okay.. i read the bottom half of your response and i dont think you understand that genes are already set as either recessive or dominant. In real life, okay this is real life now: a brown eye pigment gene is dominant over nearly every other eye pigment gene. And a blue eye would be recessive. So it would be:
    B = brown eye dominant gene
    b= blue eye recessive gene
    So a guy with brown eyes can either be homogenous for brown eyes (BB) or heterogenous (Bb) to have the brown eye gene dominate over the blue eye gene. And a girl with blue eyes can only be homogenous for blue eyes (bb) or else the dominant gene (B) will dominate over the blue gene. And that is how dominant over recessive genes work.