Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sasuke's going to resurrect his clan

Sasuke's going to resurrect his clan

Originally posted by: Stoopider
    Guys looking at hot chicks would nosebleed.
    Maybe its the result of a dominant gene!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I've heard somewhere that Uchiha's are supposed to have super crazy hard bodies (example being Sasuke becoming as fast as Lee in a month) Is that a skill all Uchiha's have or just the Sharingan carriers?

Super crazy hard bodies?? Don't think so. It's just that Sasuke is extremely gifted. Gifted people are supposed to jump from A to C without needing to go to B, kinda thing. Lucky bastard.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

no, i'm quite sure that the entire Uchiha clan has a kickass body...
    reasonning?:
    The sharingan is very rare (not rare as in 1 of 10, but as in 1 of a decade or generation), yet the entire clan is feared, even without the eye.
    More than that, in the Zabuza bridge fight, Kakashi tells Zabuza that Sasuke is from the Uchiha clan, and then Zabuza says "so that's how he was able to become so powerful...'

it's just like how kimimaru's clan has perfect bodies, so does the Uchiha clan, they are born with a body suited to fighting...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

First of all, NO-ONE should be applauding hiten mitsurugi's "mad biology skills." He is 100% wrong when he says different genes are dominant in different people. Just because a trait is expressed in someone that does not mean that it is dominant. That is just absurd. If you want to applaud someone, applaud originalkrn. He does an excellent job explaining trait dominance (quoted below)

"Just because the Sharingan is shown OVER not having the sharingan does not mean its dominant. A dominant trait is a trait that blocks off the other recessive gene, meaning the phenotype for the dominant gene is expressed. Having sharingan/not having sharingan = same as having brown hair vs blonde hair (because they are both on the same allele and share the same loci). For example, albinism is recessive. And coincidently, the eyes of an albino are red. And just because the albino's eyes are shown red does not mean that the red is shown OVER regular eyes . But for the red eye to show (or more correctly to be not dominated by the dominant gene), the albino would need two recessive genes. Now let me quote you "Because the Sharingan allele is expressed over regular eyes, the sharingan allele is dominant". That is proven to be entirely NOT true. And another quote "Just because the majority of the Uchiha clan doesn't have the sharingan, that doesn't make the sharingan recessive for everyone in the population. You have to understand this basic principle. It's on an individual basis." Hey, if the sharingan is recessive for anyone, then its recessive for everyone cuz its the same gene."

For sasuke to reserect his clan, I think he needs to go after all (or at least a few of) the girls that have shown interest. Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari, and all the girls from the academy that had a crush on him. He can't make a clan with just one girl.

sasuke is never gonna revive his clan through reprodution because hes gay

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

RE: Sasuke's going to resurrect his clan

so would you call that a "gay pride" avatar you have there?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Lol *swish* he got you there The Next Hokage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thank you Superman! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi
    Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    let's say:

X = no sharingan (dominant)
    x = sharingan (recessive)

sasuke = xx
    random non-uchiha female = XX

---------------------------------------

a child born with sharingan must have xx and can't be xX or Xx since capital X is dominant.

if sasuke (xx) and random non-uchiha (XX) were to have a child, the posibilities are: xX, Xx, xX, and Xx. therefore, sasuke can't have a child born with sharingan with a random non-uchiha female.

sasuke MUST be recessive since he said that only a few select members are born with sharingan. most people have at least one of the dominant (X) genes in their blood, and only a few have both recessive genes (xx). that's why only a small number of them have sharingan.

and even if sasuke were to have a baby with sharingan, the kid would have to be a full uchiha to be able to use mangekyou sharingan. which is why the sharingan is so deadly.

i don't know, i might be missing something.
    Let me explain agan Dazzz

The gene is considered recessive if it is present in the person but isn't expressed. The gene is dominant when it is expressed.

Yes the gene is recessive for the majority of the Uchihas, because even though they carry the sharingan gene, they don't have it.

Sasuke's sharingan gene is dominant. Why? Because he has the sharingan.

So to clear up your confusion:
    Dominant doesn't mean for the majority of a population. It just means that it is expressed for that certain individual.

Recessive doesn't mean for the majority of the population as you suggested; it just means that the gene isn't expressed for that particular individual.

It's on an individual basis.

Therefore having the sharingan would mean that the sharingan trait is dominant.
    Not having the sharingan trait would mean that the sharingan trait is recessive.
    Actually you're confusing phenotype and genotype. phenotype is what's expressed externally, and genotype is the genetic makeup. A trait is dominant if in when it's allele is expressed perferentally like brown eyes vs blue eyes, and recessive if it's not. For instance brown is a dominant gene because if you've got an allele for brown eyes, and one for blue eyes, your eyes are brown.

As for Sasuke and the sharingan. none of his children will have the sharingan if the sharingan is recessive. however his grandchildren will if his children inbred. (nasty, but that's the only way to get the sharingan in 2 generations)

however, there are also cases of incomplete dominance as in the case of the snap dragon flower. there's a red allele and a white allele. if the two of them are mixed together, then you get a pink snap dragon flower instead of either a red or a whilte. this is also possible in the case of the sharingan. Itachi and Sasuke are the most powerful of the uchiha clan because they have 2 copies of teh sharingan gene instead of one, and people with one copy are less powerful.

ATTACK OF THE BIODORKS!!!! lol i kid i kid [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    so would you call that a "gay pride" avatar you have there?
    lol good one.