Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kakashi's Sharingan!

RE: Kakashi's Sharingan!

No body knowa...

Am I the only one who thinks Kakashi did something indecent to get the sharingan?
    I always thought that Kakashi sacrifised his friends (probably Obito) to get the eye, and then he realized it was't worth losing his friends, and that's why he can preach to Sasuke...
    i guess it could have been something like this:

Obito (half dead): help me, Kakashi!
    Kakashi (after killing thier enemy): my, my, you're almost dead, shouldn't let that eye go to waste...
    *field surgery done by Kakashi, obito dies"
    kakashi (on his mission report): Obito died and told me to take his eye..
    Kakashi (a day later): Damn, i'm bored, i shouldn't have killed obitio *whine*.

I mean, it feels right to him to have done something stupid and losing his precious people becuase of that, it makes the Sasuke -ITACHI\KAKASHI role model thing much stronger...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Well it might be something as simple as this -

Kakashi loses an eye in battle.

The whole Uchiha Clan is slaughtered.

What does Kakashi have to lose in allowing the medical nin's to give him one of the Sharingan eyes?

He takes it, it kind of works, he starts to learn over a 1000 techniques.

ninja's may be good medics and all, and i know its all fantasy, but i have to ask...ho ould one go about reattaching every single vein/nerve/etc... in one's eye back into their head, and still be able to see out of it, let alone be able to activate any kind of advanced bloodline techniques the original holder had...i would think there would be an extra "connection" in a special eye...look at it this way: FireWire does not plug into USB...

Hmm. Who konws. We might find a baddie later in the show who has

left eye sharingan, right eye byukagun. And he got bugs crawling out of his face, has a demon in him, carries a huge sword in one hand.. The Para Para paradise in the other, have a bowl cut hairstyle, carries a puppet on his back, is extremely loud and noisy but at the same time brooding and complaining always, always smoking a cigarette, is damn obese, and loves playing in the shadows.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

One day while taking a casual stroll down the main village road reading "Come Come Paradise," Kakshi's eyes stumbled upon an eye. Kakashi picked it up and the rest is history.

There you have it.

Nosferatu

Bah, First post.

Anyways.

I would like to point something out that I had crawling around in my mind. In that new Naruto movie, The one about the Snow Princess or whatnot, Some of the images already culled from it have shown a Young Kakashi, say about age 15 or so, with Sharingan already in place. And, while I'm not sure, somewhere it's been said that kakashi's been known as the Copy Ninja for most of his life.

I don't know how accurate I am, this is just what I vaguely remember.

Dra'Gon

I Have Sharringan in my left toe i can see eddie fly

Our best guess is going to have to be the Flashback in the Naruto Movie set for summer. The manga right now doesn't have kakashi as an important subject, so lets just hope for a good long flashback in the movie

Kakashi got his eye from one of those vending machines that give out watches and gum and stuff!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I think, from the meeting between Itachi and Kakashi earlier (in 81-82 I think) it has something to do with their pasts. Possibly, since we havent been told for sure, Kakashi was orphaned and taken in by some Uchiha, developed a close relationship with Obita (assuming shes female) and when she died took her eye or received it or soemthing. Also assuming Obita is an Uchiha. THis, looking back on it, is a stupid crackpot theory! Anyway, that jsut came to me now, and like i said, looking back it looks stupid.

How do we know that Obito was even an Uchiha I don't remember in episodes 80 or 81 them saying Uchiha Obito, but maybe they did. If they didn't then a lot of you people are just totally speculating with no proof and I would go with the assumption that when the clan was mass murdered Hokage sensing that they would need a person with sharingan and that sasuke was too young to use it, probably ordered and ANBU memeber to take an eye and surgically implant it into Kakashi seeings how he was probably one of the top Jounin in the village. Yes I know what your thinking why not give the eye to the Hyuuga clan because the are probably the most powerful clan in the entire village...Well the thing is they already have enough power and I don't think they need anymore especially the Sharingan because they would be almost unstoppable.(Yes I know the Hyuuga clan has the Byakugan but it doesn't copy techniques/moves)

Kakashi sometimes whine about him being foolish when he was young.
    When Kakashi was young he may have been greedy for power. you know how geniouses are, like sasuke and neji they are arrogant and they say that they "can't" loose to anybody.

well however, when he got his sharingan he also learned about all of the sharingan secrets, everything from copyng to mangekyou.
    Young and foolish as he were, he thought if he killed his best friend he would gain the mangekyou sharingan. So he killed his best friend Obito to later discover that it didn't work because he isn't an uchiha. So he killed his best friend without gaining anything on it. And now he is full with regrets and remorse over killing his best friend.

kakashi lost his friend in a mission because they didn;t look out for each other. which is what the test was at the very beginning. he didn;t want his group to make the same mistake he did.

Why oh why did you resurrect this old repeated thread after so many months?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day