Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kakashi's Sharingan!

Kakashi's Sharingan!

Well, well, well, big attention grabber.
    This theory is what my bro & I have agreed on, which will make a lot of sense and open more doors to debates & opinions (website NARUTO 101!)

Just before I begin, let me explain that an Anbu member (rank between Chuunin & Jounin) is a shinobi assigned assassination missions, travelling in packs of 3-4 to get rid of dead bodies as if never existed. This is to ensure no thief or villain could get a hold of a clan's secret/ability.

At one point in Kakashi's life, he was an anbu member.
    This was probably 4-6 years ago, same time when Sasuke's parents were killed by his bro, Itachi. Kakashi's team were the one's to take care of the dead bodies, so he ordered a medic ninja to give him one of the parent's sharingan eyes. Since Kakashi's not part of the Uchiha family, there were conditions. He could only have 1 eye because of the amount of power it holds and its special abilities from the advanced bloodline.
    The operation seemed to have been open-surgery, which is why there's the remainder of a scar on his left eye.

Kakashi's Sharingan!

You're the first person that has ever thought of that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Kakashi's Sharingan!

that's actually an interesting theory... i didn't really think of kakashi's days as an anbu member. it is possible that anbu would be ordered to take care of the dead uchiha bodies since anbu specialize in certain things.

couple of things though. there could be a time conflict. we don't know how long kakashi was a member of anbu. and also, i don't think kakashi would just order medical ninjas to give him an eye implant from an uchiha, a very proud and powerful clan of the leaf... unless he got permission of some sort.

but definitely interesting.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Kakashi's Sharingan!

Bwahahahhaha...

Probably Itachi killed Kakashi's friend Obito. And Kakashi took out his eye for himself. Probably there is something to it, probably Obito asked Kakashi to take his eye. If not Kakashi wouldn't just took his eye for no reason.

However at one point, Kakashi was probably a brooding hero just like Sasuke, so your theory has a point, that Kakashi would go as far as to take the town's corpses eye just for himself.. to reenact revenge on somebody.

It's most proabable that Kakashi taken his friends Obito's eye. But it's still the question of who killed Obito. Maybe the murderer is dead already. Because Kakashi did say that after that, he felt nothing. By taking revenge, it wouldn't make him feel any better.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Kakashi's Sharingan!

Originally posted by: Stoopider
    . But it's still the question of who killed Obito. Maybe the murderer is dead already. Because Kakashi did say that after that, he felt nothing. By taking revenge, it wouldn't make him feel any better.
    Who cares? Do we need more revenge/murder/revenge stories in this manga? I sure want an explanation of Obito, sharingan, Kakashi and such. But I hope Kishimoto-sensei make it short and sweet.

Kakashi's Sharingan!

Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
    Originally posted by: Stoopider
    . But it's still the question of who killed Obito. Maybe the murderer is dead already. Because Kakashi did say that after that, he felt nothing. By taking revenge, it wouldn't make him feel any better.
    Who cares? Do we need more revenge/murder/revenge stories in this manga? I sure want an explanation of Obito, sharingan, Kakashi and such. But I hope Kishimoto-sensei make it short and sweet.
    Most likely, if it is ever revealed, it will take several issues. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Kakashi's Sharingan!

I've discussed this irl and several times on the forum. The general concensus is that kakashi's sharingan eye was from obito. Who im almost certain is a she. reguardless obito died serving the village either fighting Kyuubi or whatever and orochimaru maybe even with the help of the genius surgeon kabuto maybe without implanted the eye of obito's into kakashi and he lost his eye in some spat with some ninja who wielded the eye-pokedies better than kakashi. Reguardless orochimaru who lust for jutsu knows no bounds was dying to find a way to make the sharingan work in another body hence why he put so much effort which resulted in the sucessful implantation of kakashi's eye. Yeah i know my sentance structure is bad but its late and i don't care.

RE: Kakashi's Sharingan!

u kno this can wait until the naruto movie comes out and it will all be explained! lol

Hehe
    Thanks guys,
    It helps a lot from your discussions and opinions.
    I didn't know too much about Obito, though his/her name was mentioned in the last 2 episodes (80 & 81).

does anyone know if obito is a female or a male name?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Kakashi's Sharingan!

Originally posted by: Rock Lee
    I've discussed this irl and several times on the forum. The general concensus is that kakashi's sharingan eye was from obito. Who im almost certain is a she. reguardless obito died serving the village either fighting Kyuubi or whatever and orochimaru maybe even with the help of the genius surgeon kabuto maybe without implanted the eye of obito's into kakashi and he lost his eye in some spat with some ninja who wielded the eye-pokedies better than kakashi. Reguardless orochimaru who lust for jutsu knows no bounds was dying to find a way to make the sharingan work in another body hence why he put so much effort which resulted in the sucessful implantation of kakashi's eye. Yeah i know my sentance structure is bad but its late and i don't care.
    if orochimaru wants the sharigan so bad why did he just not take obito's other eye and and gie it to him self that would just make sense and would be easier than capturing sauska

Kakashi's Sharingan!

actually that is one of the best theorys ive read so far and one that actullay makes sense good job

That place over there........ahh never mind

yeah, itll be interesting to see if your right or not(at least partially), when they get to that

R.I.P Captain America.

it was a nice theory, but you have no motive...did kakashi just see the dead bodies and go o0o0o0o0o a sharingan i so00o0o want that for christmass...But besides that your theory is not possible. The time difference is the problem...i am guessing kakashiis in his lat thirties. he was an anbu before sasuke was born and before itachi massacured his family. There is no telling how much time has really passed when kakashi was an anubu...but when he stated in the anime that he was getting old and if he was younger he would of killed zazuba by now, i seriously doubt he ment if he was 4-6 years younger. So i believe it has to do with this obito person, and i am sure the reason will come out eventually.

kakashi is either 25 or 27 (i forgot which). the uchiha genocide happened about years ago which would make kakashi in his early 20's.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Orochimaru doesnt jsut want the sharingan he wants to be the "strongest" even with a sharingan implant he cannot defeat the mange sharingan- and It is my theory that it is this ability that Oro actually fears about itachi- other than that im guessing their strength is fairly equal. I came to this conclusion from the fact it seems that Jiraiya didnt seem to have any knowledge of this ability( or had some counter for it, as he maintained steady eye contact during standoff ) Oro's experience with Itachi while in Akatsuki would have made it so he was prevy tho the abulit og the mange sharingan. a technique that he cannot defeat- unless he ahs not jsut the eyes but the blood of a true sharingan sucessor. otherwise he coule have jsut killed kakashi and taken his eye. H e wasnt Sasuke's bloodline ability of the mange sharingan.

Obito a chick...hrmm i wonder about that. it is possible i suppose that would make sense why he goes to see the grave every morning if that was his woman... unless it was jsut a buddy and he was responsable for his/her death and is constantly hhaunted by the gilt of thier death.

Most of the people pointed out the flaws in this theory. I'll ask (when I'm mostly certain of the answer)... where did you get the information that says that ANBU collect bodies?

The way I figure it, they're either between Jounin and Chuunin (which would make taking part in ANBU something like a test to become Jounin), or they are specialized for protection and/or assassination. We know that hunter nins are something else, something similar to ANBU yet still different; from this I assume that ANBU don't hunt down missing nins. We have seen several instances of Kishimoto throwing ANBU lives away in a method unbefitting of a Jounin, and seeing this I've assumed they are less than Jounin.

Regardless, about the eye... 9 out of 10 doctors think it's Obito's. The same doctors believe: Obito was a she, Obito died fighting Kyuubi, and Obito and Kakashi were an item of sorts. What I don't get is the correlation between the eye and events. If the enemy were Kyuubi, there's not much Kakashi could gain having the eye. Can't copy and Kyuubi jutsus. That makes me question whether it's kyuubi.

Oh well, I'm happy having to wait. The longer it goes, and the more hints that are dropped, the better. I loved the little segue in 80 where Kakashi was at the memorial rock.

-xtortout

Originally posted by: xtort
    Regardless, about the eye... 9 out of 10 doctors think it's Obito's. The same doctors believe: Obito was a she, Obito died fighting Kyuubi, and Obito and Kakashi were an item of sorts.
    what crack doctors are you talking about?
    www.rolleyes.net/

hm. Obito a female. I always thought the name sounded like a guys name.

I guess it's possible.......

I'm going to tell you guys how he got it now but it's a huge spoiler so beware

spoiler below

He got it from ebay!!!!!!! mystery solved.