Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy I Drew

Guy I Drew

Heres a guy I drew, Im waiting for some markers so I can color him.
    http://www.helvetet.org/anime/img/pictures/93.jpg

Guy I Drew

hes freakin awesome looking!! i cant wait to see him colored in. He looks all mid evil. love the sword!! Are those scars or some type of marking across his eyes?

RE: Guy I Drew

hey, thats pretty cool. He kinda looks like Auron from Final Fantasy X. Cant wait to see it in color.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Guy I Drew

Heres a pic of my favorite rapper Tupac Shakur. all pencil
    http://www.helvetet.org/anime/img/pictures/94.jpg

that looks just like him. omg you are so awesome. the shading.. detailing... perfect.... you are so talented...... shading is the hardest part of drawing and you do it so well... do you use any pencil to draw with or is there a certain type??

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
    Heres a pic of my favorite rapper Tupac Shakur. all pencil
    http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/tae...s/DSCN0336.JPG
    i gotta show love for other pac fans out there. awesome work.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i use HB, or a 2 if i have nothing else but HB most of the time. i got a few more pics i did today in school ill put up soon.

I would say that great work. I give you a minus 5 points though, since I have a thing against guys with biceps as big as thier head.

not bad at all

intresting, kinda looks like a cross between barrete from FF7 and gats from beserk, not bad at all

Awesome work man, can't wait til you color it in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

just noticing something, everyone calls the guy from Berserk Gats or Gatsu, but in english i think it should be Guts, for instance there was even that dreamcast game where he was called Guts but thats besides the point

i liked both drawings, sick as hell, but i agree with whoever took off 5 points for huge biceps, i also have something against mis-proportioned limbs, maybe if u scaled down his arms and legs a big, they're a tiny bit popeye-ish, still great tho

pretty good but i agree that his limbs/muscles are a bit oversized

lol thats the style i drew the guy, i dont really like a realistic style since i think its boring, i prefer to be creative and i like to exagerrate. basically he is meant to be like that, look at his eyes see how big they are? its not supposed to be realistic. anyway i drew more pics but i have no way to get them onto my comp [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

nice

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
    lol thats the style i drew the guy, i dont really like a realistic style since i think its boring, i prefer to be creative and i like to exagerrate. basically he is meant to be like that, look at his eyes see how big they are? its not supposed to be realistic. anyway i drew more pics but i have no way to get them onto my comp [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    to anime-otakus like us, those eyes are hardly big lol, really hard to see them as big when you're used to seeing chicks drawn with eyes 5 feet in diameter lol, but now that u say it and i looked really hard, i did notice the eyes being a bit big, still think he'd be hella cool with proportioned limbs lol, only my opinion tho, actually, could u help me out with a little project im tryin to do? i could use some pencil talent lol, i am practicing my organic 3d modelling and want to make Rock Lee, do u think you could draw mugshots of him? lol, basically from the front and his profile, they would need to be equally proportioned tho or else he'd come out fat with a long head or too skinny with a flat head lol, u can im me on aim at petesyman or email me at Fiyaitup@hotmail.com if you're interested in helping, i could give u more details about what i'm planning too if u want

Guy I Drew

i wouldent mind trying to help you but i have no way to get pics onto my comp. ask Destiny he (or she?) is better than me.
    EDIT: the problem is i dont have a scanner, and my digital cam is out of batteries.
    EDIT 2: it sucks because i made up this really cool guy who uses a sword and a gun, but i have no way of getting them on the net.

Guy I Drew

That's sum pretty nice work there Sharingan.
    Seeing as LSJ asked specifically for your assistance, i think you might as well help him out rather than myself, if possible

EDIT: yeah, im a dude

Guy I Drew

those pics are pretty good