Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rock Lee Recovers Fast

Rock Lee Recovers Fast

Anyone else notice that Lee seems to be bale to move alot even with abroken left leg and arm that were pretty much gelatinized by Gaara? Sure he is uinsg a crutch and all but even before that he was out working on his pushups with one arm and leg while in the hospital.

Theres more to this kid than meets the eye. Even looking at the fact he has to use his left arm which was broken along with his left leg to act as a brace for the crutch. Either this is just something they didn't pay attention to or this kid heals realllllly fast.

Also to note that kakashi questioned the fact that he may be a genius during the third examn when Lee opened the five gates (that had to be one of the coolest fights ever)! So does anyone else aggree with me that this is probably not even normal for a ninja to recover that fast?

I mean Lee is a hard worker. However, even someone who works that hard with no special ablities shouldn't be able to walk yet, With or without support. Am I the only one who noticed this?

Rock Lee Recovers Fast

He isn't doing the push ups on his damaged hand I guess.
    And opening the 5 gates maybe isn't that severe till it would kill you. It's only 5 out of 8(?). So it'll probably break his muscles. But he'll recover.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: Rock Lee Recovers Fast

no, he is definately a genious, only he doesnt realise it

he is different to everyone, he knows what its like to be at the bottom of the pecking order and have to work incredbly hard to get even close to the top. he represents all normal people and shows that we dont need to be gifted with advanced bloodlines to succeed (bad spelling i know) .

however yea he did recover a little fast, this is probably because he has to do his part again later on

Maybe he'll be the first of a new bloodline.

he still has one good arm and leg....and the strength in them is enough to carry his weight around pretty well im sure, but your abilities can only go so far with half your limbs not working [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

unless he figures out a way to run with 1 foot and develop a martial art with whipping his decrepid arm around, then training prolly wont do him any good
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

rock lee will be in crutches forever.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

*cough*

excuse me.

Well, they have better healing techniques than we are used to, I'm sure... being as they have ninja's devoted to doctorism...

Forget about Rock Lee, he's done for.

he will probably get a replacement leg/arm, sort of like (i am assuming here) kakashi did with the sharingan eye.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Rock Lee's gonna recover and learn DBZ taijutsu and hand everyone an ass kicking on a platter.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Originally posted by: j00b
    he will probably get a replacement leg/arm, sort of like (i am assuming here) kakashi did with the sharingan eye.
    or maybe a atuomail [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ( prolly gonna be a "Full Metal Alchemist" watcher to get that one )

Lee prolly just need to rest a bit and dont overwork his body

Rock Lee Recovers Fast

Maybe they will give Lee automail just like in Full metal alchemist... hahahaah

someone beat me....haha

He will participate in the *special* Martial contests, kinda like the Special Olympics or whatever they call it.

Omg, I could totally see like a "Combat Wheelchair" full of weapons just like that puppet!

Yeah, I thought about that, but unfortunately, he's not on a wheelchair.
    He could use hiscrutches, though

makes sense, all Lee has to do now is learn to move at the same speed with his crutches. Seems completely reasonable to me, it'll just take a great deal of training with his crutches (and Lee is no stranger to long hours of training on a singular objective). it'll even allow him to modify his crutches to be gnarly weapons involving sharp objects and poisons. Just imagine the potential for covert missions, he could walk into any vilage obviously reliant on his crutches and then whoop ass.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

That place over there........ahh never mind

he probably took a senzu bean from piccolo, LOL

just kidding he probably been in worse conditions in his time so this is like nothing to his body

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    makes sense, all Lee has to do now is learn to move at the same speed with his crutches. Seems completely reasonable to me, it'll just take a great deal of training with his crutches (and Lee is no stranger to long hours of training on a singular objective). it'll even allow him to modify his crutches to be gnarly weapons involving sharp objects and poisons. Just imagine the potential for covert missions, he could walk into any vilage obviously reliant on his crutches and then whoop ass.
    i thought you were serious for a second.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

kakashi didnt question the fact that Lee was a hard work genius, he asked him self a rehtorical question. At least thats the last time he thought about it, he may have questioned it previously but i belive his last lines on the subject were somthing along the lines of "Lee really is a hard work genius?", perhaps there should ahve been an exclamation mark in there as well? Also on the subject of healing, its perfectly normal for people to be walking on a broken leg a week after they have done it, with the aid of crutches. Not so usre about push-ups but hey if 'Chopper' can do it with holes in his stomache i see no reaosn why a person who has trained intensivley for years cannot do it.

so to sum up, someone, anyone working hard or not, could walk after two weeks even if they suffered multiple fractures and breaks (to a certain point, but given Lee's physical attributes i dont see how its far fetched).