Thread: Anyone know where to get yu yu hakusho movies?

Anyone know where to get yu yu hakusho movies?

if you know a site with torrents for yu yu hakusho MOVIES, then i would reallly appreciate it, i have the whole series already dled ^^

RE: Anyone know where to get yu yu hakusho movies?

Boxtorrents has one of the Yu Yu Hakusho movies. I think its called the Poltergeist Report. By the way, where did you download the episodes? I've only been watching the one on Cartoon Network and they ended it with the entrances of the final matches between the Toguro and Urameshi Teams.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

i got them all painstakingly through kazaa, i hate it so much but i didnt know any better at the time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
    Boxtorrents has one of the Yu Yu Hakusho movies. I think its called the Poltergeist Report. By the way, where did you download the episodes? I've only been watching the one on Cartoon Network and they ended it with the entrances of the final matches between the Toguro and Urameshi Teams.
    oooo man go to digital-sector.com really fast downloads they have 1-78 up right now (un-cut too) be fast their media might be up one day and down the next.

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster

There are two movies.... the one you mentioned and Yu Yu Hakusho The Movie... both I got from a4e...

The Movie is still on bots on their channel... the other one i got on fservers.... dont know about a torrent check their site

Hey Sharingan Kakashi, thanks for the link! And Budweineken, what is the channel called for a4e?
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

server aniverse

channel anime-4ever