Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Gantz

Gantz manga

I didnt they would use Karate but like kurano did in the first mission when he used the suits power to punch the alien.

Also its not for everyone but for people who know how to use thier fist like muscle guy,Kurano,Izumi.

Gantz manga

Thats what I thought but I like to argue the counter some times.

Gantz manga

The counter? eh? You mean that it can backfire sometimes?

Gantz manga

Have people read up to 213 yet? WAAH KEI IS TEH AWESOME!!11 So good.

I think for most of the players they don't like what they're being forced to do (be in a life or death situation) and so they use the guns to end it quickly. Players like Muscle Rider/Kei/Izumi love the battle and live for the thrill of the fight so they use hand-to-hand more. Even though the others have super strength also, they'd rather just use the guns and kill in one hit (hopefully).
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Gantz manga

I dont think Kie loves the battle like Izumi and Muscle but he knows he cant die before getting 100 p.

He is used to the battles but i woulndt say he loves it.

The others arent brave or confident enough to fight hand to hand.

Gantz manga

He'd never admit it but I think he loves it ... the adrenaline, the atmosphere, etc.

Gantz manga

Im sure he loved it when he had nothing in his real life and i mean he said he liked being like a super hero in GANTZ missions.

But after Tae he has become changed,he isnt like he was before. He is much more serious now.

Gantz manga

Have they finally finished the hunt? I stopped reading when every alien started changing into a super form and Izumi lost to the one he was fighting. I wanna just read the rest of the hunt at once to see how many points everyone is gonna get.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Gantz manga

I dont think they will be getting many points since this alian vamp kicked everyone's ass.....

Gantz manga

Just read up to chapter 217. Fuck damn. So many people being revived. Awesome! I wonder what Izumi's new weapon will be.

Gantz manga

218 manga raw is out. Via IRC.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Gantz manga

The translated scan of chap 218 is out here http://www.firedowndrop.com/lain-deshi/manga.html

Gantz manga

Just read the 219 raw. HE's baaaaack!!!!!!!!

Gantz manga

Sheesh no spoilers before the trans [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Gantz manga

Is this fricking manga going to go anywhere? I mean common it's been 200 plus chapters and the intial questions have still yet to be answered. What is the gantz and what is it's purpose? Intead we just get stupid vampire while extremely cool looking don't really help explain things any better.

Gantz manga

Thats the best part. I know Kurono won't be able to get out of Gantz. The rules have changed, it's up in the air now. Also we still have yet to see what those vampire guys are really about.

Gantz manga

I wonder what will happen to the team when he leaves them its not Izumi will care about their lives and help them to stay alive.

Gantz manga

i wonder if they'll still follow kei's life....and whats up with him not bringing back his girlfriend or kei...kinda cold blooded...

Gantz manga

I bet they will still show him. He;s no where near done with Gantz. There's still the matter of his brother and also the Vampire guys as well. They know what he looks like and will most likely follow him and try to kill him when they find him.

Gantz manga

Originally posted by: rockmanj
    i wonder if they'll still follow kei's life....and whats up with him not bringing back his girlfriend or kei...kinda cold blooded...
    Did you forget that Reika asked what her name was and brought Tae back for Kureno? Tae's the only girl that really matters to Kureno. (Kinda sucks to be Reika then, huh?)

That's why they said he should let himself go free, and enjoy life with Tae. They feel he's done SO much for him that he deserves a rest.

As for the other Kei, who cares? She was annoying and useless anyway. I'd rather see him bring back the Sadako girl (the shy stalker one that looked like the girl from The Ring). Someone else will bring back the other chick he had sex with before he met Tae, probably that pacifist idiot friend of his that finally got brought back to life. (I blocked out his name because I found his 'no killing attitude' the exact reason he died.)