Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Gantz

274 is now out you can go grab it at mangatraders.com.

Manga Discussion:

Crazy, crazy fight...I would have given up a long time ago. I't seems as there is no hope to end this. Hopefully this comes to a close soon as I would like to see what people are going to do with thier points.

Sig made by Lucifus

This is batshit insane - when will it ever end? Love this manga, can't wait to see how it turns out. I hope they all live but you never know with Gantz.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Am I the only one whose rather annoyed on how long this is taking?

No, it would be more correct to say that Raven is the only one who isn't annoyed.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Chapter 275 is out. Somehow I don't think this plan will work.

I think it will, simply because this stupid pointless mission has been going on for months now and its about damn time it ends. They couldn't possibly intend on stretching this out anymore.
    Sapphire is awesome!

for some reason i think he just doesn't know where the hell he's going to take this manga. kinda like lost.

Honestly what else can he make out of this manga now. He pigeon-holed himself with this new boss-monster. Self-reviving and adaptive. What else can he make now?

This manga's already had a Freiza. Remember the first alien that was visible to people outside the game? The one that followed Kei to school? Freiza, right there.

It didn't blow up the world with its finger, but fine. Then I guess we need a Vegeta.

"Damn you Kakor....I mean..Kei....blast it!"

Its still going? I gave up on the arc months ago, hoping I'd be able read the arc in its entirety. Bleh, dissapointing. By the time this is done, one of them better have over 9,000 points.

276 is out on mangatraders

just when we thought we were gonna get some answers, nurari has to reply with some cryptic-ass shit

and lolchad

What the fuck are you talking about, this is a nice change for once.

Thank god it seems the arc is ending here.

damn, this shit is stupid.

I read fifteen chapters of the monster (half of the forms I couldn't even understand) beating the gantz team, two robots (was the gundam robot another monster?) and recreating itself over and over with no valied reason.
    dude is god, can't be killed, and whatever. just kill that Katou fuck and get over this, the guy is a douche, I can't stand him. and now he got the cutest girl to fall for him.

reading this is like a micro-cosmos of goodlooking nonsense. some guys show up, hardly talk and look cool, they kill something, get killed by the hands of something, and are replaced with other similar looking dudes. It's pointless to even remember the names...

Seriously I was fully expecting them to both be impaled while they were hugging. Hopefully, hopefully this arc really will end after this battle which I expect will take yet another 5 or 6 chapters.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    dude is god, can't be killed, and whatever.
    He's not god....he's probably talking about gantz.

not what I meant.
    we've given up hope long ago to find a reasonable explainnation for Gantz.
    I meant that the current monster is playing with Godmode activated, and no matter what happens to him from now on, it'll be stupid.

most of the forum believes this is the final form (how come? no Idea, it just seems right).
    what's the story reason for this being a final form, and not just another form in the chain of massacare? the monster didn't have any determinate 'line' of shape-shifting that can suggest a power-based structure ('this is my final form, 100% of my power!"), and he doesn't seem to have a definite number of lives\bodies.
    he is going to die (if this really is the final form) just because it's time to end this fight, there's no reason why this form is the last, and not the one before it (the woman) or a form later.
    besides, they killed off the the seven-times-winner of the game in off-screen? what the hell? they should have at least give him an off-screen victory, and bring in another form with the body, to indicate that he killed the alien again.

The shit is just dumb, it's like half of LOST> the worse half.

We believe its the end because finally there's a fucking point to this arc, which is to lead into the next arc.

I don't think we're ever going to get a clear a explanation for Gantz. The whole god thing is just to add to one of the themes of the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    What the fuck are you talking about, this is a nice change for once.
    what changed, exactly? oh wait, absolutely nothing.