Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: About naruto 81! IMPORTANT.

About naruto 81! IMPORTANT.

the best part is. you can't ever get enough of me. you dedicate whole posts towards me. damn, it's kinda interesting having an angry, defensive soccer mom after me. and jesus christ, go get some midol.

oops i've dedicated a whole post too. haha
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: About naruto 81! IMPORTANT.

omg hoshigake is g4y as hell he looks like the fish from hellboy..lol!

Originally posted by: Stoopider
    Neji-Aniki-Sama. Ummm. I thiink you better type out your message in a different style... Its hard to read. No pun intended. It's just hard to read your long posts.. Maybe i'm a little dyslexic.

And Sasuke's Gay. Trust me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    Huh, true, I agree with you. But, that would make it easy for him to read, which is not my purpose.
    Let me explain:
    Ass-tard is a word to aggravate you emotionally, while lack of mental agility will take a longer time for a clumsly brain to understand. In short, unlike ass-tard, not only the expression *per se* but also the time wasted in figure what it means are aggravating
    Still, not satisfied with having his technique exposed as primitive, he goes on and calls me soccer mom .
    He is not being original,that's apparently the best he can do. And since I can be a lot of things but a soccer mom, given to the fact I don't have kids or a mini-van, I can't care less. So, that becomes just a source of amusement for me, since apparently there's no way in hell for him to get even close of my true nature.
    I have no problem in giving him negative attention, though, since I am a generous person. It's amusing how that makes him flatter himself, among other things.
    I am kinda curious about what gave him the impression that I would send him a pvt message, just because he ordered me to do so... But some stuff is better left unknown. What are his intentions? I've seen him jealous before, when I talk to other boys, but as flattering as it may be, right now, I am not open to stuff of that nature right now, so to speak.
    His lack of articulation, poor use of grammar and of a limited vocabulary are eventually funny, but not as he wants to believe, aggravating. But it seems that there's no way to make him understand that. Still, I can also amuse is guessing what sort of horrid issues are behind his love for a grown man and a deep hatred for a little girl, both of them cartoon characters. In a word, this guy is a constant source of good humor to me, for which I am grateful.
    However, the true and noble purpose of my posts, is to help him improve his mental steadiness. As a humble thank you for all the laughs he brings to me.
    As fate has it, I have to use his ego as a subject, since that and his opinions are the only things he cares about. I make posts that invite him to use the dictionnary, for example, which is a productive and instructive thing to do. Still, he tries to be nasty to me, in spite of all my good intentions. An ungrateful nature sure can break one's heart.

And not only Saska, but I can tell you about a lot of other guys here who also nurture this hopeless and forbiden passion for Itachi. That could be an exciting thought, but since chances are such saps are of zit-faced and dateless kind, a far cry from the lovely bishonens of the anime, things start to look pretty weird after a while...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    Well, that does for the amount of negative attention I can afford to spend with the likes of him.

Stop wasting your own time typing out these brilliant methods of flaming Dazzz. If it doesn't aggravate you, then don't post a response. I'm not trying to play peacemaker, since this isn't my business, but this fight between you two is really getting annoying. Just use the pm so that other people don't have to get invovled and read this crap.

v You're making yourself look foolish, take your own advice and stop acting "primitive". It's not that I want to defend him, I just don't like you. I couldn't care less about defending Dazzz. Stop starting shit with everyone, it's really not getting you anywhere. v

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
    Stop wasting your own time typing out these brilliant methods of flaming Dazzz. If it doesn't aggravate you, then don't post a response. I'm not trying to play peacemaker, since this isn't my business, but this fight between you two is really getting annoying. Just use the pm so that other people don't have to get invovled and read this crap.
    I just knew. Can't give your boyfriend some negative attention, you come running to check out.
    Get a hold of yourself...

hahahha this is too funny. i was in a pretty crappy mood cuz the lakers lost but n-a-s made me laugh.

you act so mature and so adult-like. if you don't mind, can i ask you how old you are? if you don't want to answer, don't worry about it then.
    www.rolleyes.net/

completely off-topic : seriously.. how are the lakers losing? They are pissing me off like crazy. They have possibly the greatest potential in the NBA right now and they just are NOT stepping up. They need to get their act together.

Still Off the original topic about itachi : Im not taking sides, i just want to say that PMs are there and if you want to flame someone, PM them.

About Itachi : Cool.

whats with all this PM encouragement? dont even act as if you guys dont enjoy the drama posts
    ::grabs some popcorn and waits for the next attack::
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    hahahha this is too funny. i was in a pretty crappy mood cuz the lakers lost but n-a-s made me laugh.

you act so mature and so adult-like. if you don't mind, can i ask you how old you are? if you don't want to answer, don't worry about it then.
    How many times do I have to tell you that I won't go on a date with you? Besides, definitly don't look like Itachi, so I doubt that you would be interested anyway

well... i was actually being serious about being curious as to how you were and leave it at that but you took option B.

the whole point of me asking how old you were was to figure out if you were 12 or some what in the 18+ and see how mature your response would be. but as i thought, you stumbled into my trap like an idiot.

Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
    How many times do I have to tell you that I won't go on a date with you? Besides, definitly don't look like Itachi, so I doubt that you would be interested anyway
    that is such a nice answer n-a-s, it is exactly what i was expecting. since you love to go off in your posts, i've been seriously holding back and i think it's my turn now. now, let me just analyze some things and prove: 1. how pathetic you are 2. how you contradict yourself over and over again 3. how lame you really are.

1. you are pathetic. your way of insulting or come backs consist of no more than making fun of people's grammar/spelling. when it really gets down to an argument/discussion (mainly about naruto) you really don't have any decent analysis skills and your contribution to the forums are mediocre. i can bet at least half of your posts consist of cutesy, lovey-dubby, irrelevant crap instead of even using the few brain cells in your head to crank out an adequate response.

let's go back to you making fun of people's crappy grammar/spelling. OOO look at what i have found here. let's examine: Besides, definitly don't look like Itachi, so I doubt that you would be interested anyway what? excuse me? you forgot an I, bitch. was pressing the 'i' key and the 4 inch long space bar too much for you? yeah, it really sucks when you call someone on their shit and you fuck up on it too.

and that's a real clever way to write n-a-s, skipping a line basically every other sentence. nice writing structure you have developed there. i probably have messed up here and there on MANY posts but i never call out on people's grammar or spelling because that is so minor.

2. you contradict yourself over and over again. you claim to be so mature, adult-like, and your intelligence/mind-state is above mine (didn't say it exactly but doesn't take a genius to figure out what you're doing). oh wait, look at here. you just accused me of:

1. being gay
    2. being immature
    3. being unintelligent
    4. and being jealous

what the hell? are you still in middle school? why do you try to sound so smart and grown up in all your posts, yet you say things as if you were in a middle school drama situation. if you're gonna act mature then do it. don't tell others that they are not and then go off acting like an ass. idiot.

and another thing. you have such a problem with the characters in naruto cussing. why the fuck do you do it? if you have such a problem with it you shoudn't do it yourself. please don't make me point out in which posts you've cussed because by the time you ask me and i'm looking for it, you probably edited them out anyway. you must've had a hell of a time reading parts of the manga when tayuya was in it. or did you completely skip over it?

3. you are absolutely lame as hell. do not flatter yourself by saying that i want to go on a date with you. you must have some inferiority complex. you think you're some amazingly beautiful person? what gives you the right to say some crap like this?
    but I can tell you about a lot of other guys here who also nurture this hopeless and forbiden passion for Itachi. That could be an exciting thought, but since chances are such saps are of zit-faced and dateless kind, a far cry from the lovely bishonens of the anime, things start to look pretty weird after a while...
    what the fuck? zit-faced and dateless kind? listen you cheap hooker, until you become a victoria secret model, you don't have the right to say anything about people's appearance. oh, this brings up one of my previous points: you're immature as hell.

back to the inferiority complex thing. you always try to sound so articulate in your posts. maybe that's just the way you write. i have no problem with it, but it's obvious that you feed off the fact that people do not prefer the way you write and it makes you feel superior because you think they can't write as 'articulate' as you can. like krbadass said, it's not a fucking college exam. i'll write in all caps and in pink font if i wanted to and i'd still get my point across better than you can.

so what i'm trying to say is this. don't think you are better than anyone, don't contradict yourself so damn often, and don't be so damn defensive about everything. life's hard but we all make it through, no?

the main reason for the PM encouragement was to prevent all of this from happening but it seems that it's always inevitable. and n-a-s, i'll be the bigger man here and let you have the last word. post away.

EDIT: mods and admins, i'm really sorry for going way off-topic and being harsh. but it had to be done soon or later.
    www.rolleyes.net/

dazzz mut@t@ just shut up already.

would a mod please lock this already.

damn explorer.

sorry for the double post.

Not yet.Since I'm partly responseible for the "Itachi boom",if you want to call it that.I want to see this finish,so let's let the smoke clear on this one and leave it.

Play nice you little brats [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

While it's true that Sasuke's not exactly chasing women... he's not exactly chasing men either. And that goes for the entire cast in this (in the core) kid-oriented show with absolute lack of all that is romance. Thread closed.