Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kishimoto's concept art of future Naruto, Sasuke.

RE: Kishimoto's concept art of future Naruto, Sasuke.

Originally posted by: RangeOfHakke
    can you post or give the link to naruto in the chunin vest? or tell me where i could see it?
    here

Yeah Naruto looks awesome in the Chuunin gear, he also looked pretty cool in the black funeral robe for the 3rd's funeral. I still hope that he gets a new style, since it seems he is growing up fast, I think that 2 years is long enough to have worn that insane orange jumpsuit.

Seriously, why would a ninja wear orange rofl .. it would be so hard to avoid detection while glowing like a 2nd sun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

the original pic thats in argument whether its naruto or kimi or whoever, theirs proof that its naruto in inanes release of ch 213 anbupawn did a coloring, look at that and then tell me its not naruto.

i believe it's naruto but anbupawn's coloring shouldn't validate the possibility of that being a specific person.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Yeah I still think Kishimoto was just messing around. I don't see the possibility of Naruto changing his hairstyle completely, nor do I see Kimimaro suddenly getting different eyes. It's just a fun drawing, like if I drew a pic of a 4 door 350z or something ..

i would like sasuke to become a villian. that would be nice, but i dont think they will look like they do on those pics.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    i would like sasuke to become a villian. that would be nice, but i dont think they will look like they do on those pics.
    i think we will definitely see sasuke as a villian... he has already made up his mind turned to the darkside =0
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Kishimoto's concept art of future Naruto, Sasuke.

damn sasuke is watchin to much starwars, to much influened by anakin.

EDIT: hell naruto looks baddas in chunnin west and the way to cover his awful haircut.