Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaara can die easily

Gaara can die easily

I've been watching episode 80. And something I've just realised. Gaara can die very easily. Like, for the battles, usually you will see Kakashi or Gai killing baddies so easily. And I think Gaara can die the same way as well.

If Rock Lee is fast enough to land a hit on Gaara, can't Kakashi throw a kunai faster than rock Lee's punches?? If he can throw a kunai right at Gaara's face. That would kill him instantly.

I think thats why Gaara is like Naruto. Still has lots to learn though. But when they go kyuubi and let out big monsters, then it would be another level. So in theory, they shouldn't let Gaara go Badger but kill him outright like normal ninja's do.

Just a thought. POst away!
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: Gaara can die easily

kakashi's chidori can totally explode his face.
    I'm still wondering, WHY DIDN't sasuke go for the head??? i mean if he took out the head, hes done!!

He has Chidori because It might not be fast enought to hit him. Rather if his shield does manage to be quick enough to go through block Sasuke's strike, then, it'll tear Gaara apart, cutting throught all his defences.

But then again, some might argue that the kunai might not be able to penetrate through Gaara's main sand skin. ... How about a kunai with Explosive tags on it? Or they'll have to throw it very very hard and very fast.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

or maybe you can mix in some concrete in his sand and then he cant use the sand shield [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

i also dont think that gaara can be that good with taijustsu(sp?) i mean how can he train like the others.... his sand just stop the punch not him

Originally posted by: L8r
    or maybe you can mix in some concrete in his sand and then he cant use the sand shield [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    That would be mean... heh, heh

See, that's the reason why people like Gaara and Naruto didn't become Chuunins, they're too reckless and they rely too much upon their jutsus and not enough on brains, like Shika. So Gaara could get killed really easily by a really fast and powerful kunai. Oh, just throw a couple of shadow-windmill shuriken, those will mess up Gaara really quickly.

Considering Kazekage and the rest of the Sand nins couldn't defeat Gaara, I think there's a bit more to defeating Gaara than throwing a Kunai [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i think the kazekage can beat gaara. he isn't called kazekage for no reason.

then wouldn't the assassination attempt on gaara be done by kazekage?

he just doesn't wanna kill his own son by his own hands
    so he tells some ppl to finish it for him
    you know he has feelings too.

Of course Gaara can die. Anybody can die if they let down their guard.

Gaara is still only a genin. And yes, the reason why Shika was the only one who passed the exam is because Gaara and the others rely too much on pure power. A more experienced ninja with less pure power than Gaara would stand a good chance against him.

Gaara can die easily

Now that he went to the side of good, everybody wants to kill him.
    When he was evil, I didn't see single post asking for his head.
    Isn't that weird?

Gaara can die easily

What level of ninja was the lady who tried to kill him (I forget her name)?

Gaara can die easily

Originally posted by: Baka_Desuyo
    Jesus, it was a guy and his name is Yashamaru...there were tons of posts discussing his gender, so please check it all under that name...

Gaara can die easily

gaara can die easily..yeah you know why? cuz hes a genin lol. Probably kazekage didnt really NEED to have gaara killed because he would have had an all out attack squad on him. not some loserface chunin (which is what level i think that guy was). Kazekage probably just wanted to test his strength or something...

well the interesting thing about this series is that anyone CAN kill anyone else, despite how powerful they may be (gaara would be trickier cause of the auto defense.....but i think i mentioned a while back that he prolly isnt impervious to food poisoning or suffocation)

as opposed to dbz, where you could drop a hand grenade next to the hero while he's sleeping and nothing would happen
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    well the interesting thing about this series is that anyone CAN kill anyone else, despite how powerful they may be (gaara would be trickier cause of the auto defense.....but i think i mentioned a while back that he prolly isnt impervious to food poisoning or suffocation)

as opposed to dbz, where you could drop a hand grenade next to the hero while he's sleeping and nothing would happen
    yeah thats true. Thats whats also good about this anime. DBZ just got out of hand.. the spirit bomb should have kille freeza.. so ridiculous.

On topic: dont forget that gaara also never sleeps haha. So you cant even drop a grenade next to him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I've always thought that Garaa was a really cool character but at the same time, it seems like he has not ninja skills. All he ever does is stand around and let the sand block everything for him.

What I've always wondered was whether or not Naruto would have been able to beat a non-transformed Garaa. It seems like he wouldn't have been able to land his 2000 hit combo if there was moving sand blocking everything.

But then again he probably would have just summoned the giant toad eventually.

yeah, interesting how gaara's original form would prolly be more effective against naruto than the shukaku one
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Gaara can die easily

Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
    Originally posted by: Baka_Desuyo
    Jesus, it was a guy and his name is Yashamaru...there were tons of posts discussing his gender, so please check it all under that name...
    Sorry, sorry, just kinda forgot.

Anyways, the reason Gaara's normal form was better against Naruto was probably a combination of Gaara still being in control, and when he was in Shukaku form he was fighting the frog boss who is much smarter than Naruto.