Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sexy no Jutsu - Origin in Japanese Mythology?

RE: Sexy no Jutsu - Origin in Japanese Mythology?

Originally posted by: Kumiriko
    I would sugget continueing this topic in another thread that is sain but that most likely be deleted
    Probably a good idea.

Sexy no Jutsu - Origin in Japanese Mythology?

Originally posted by: Stęgan
    Originally posted by: Baka_Desuyo
    Originally posted by: originalkrn
    Originally posted by: ComeComeParadise
    Originally posted by: tommy salami
    Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    Originally posted by: animemaster
    Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    Originally posted by: AkimichiChouji
    Originally posted by: DarkBahamut
    Originally posted by: r3n
    Originally posted by: The Next Hokage
    Originally posted by: Himura_san
    Originally posted by: JusDaMan
    Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
    Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
    Originally posted by: animemaster
    Originally posted by: ComeComeParadise
    Originally posted by: frexeze
    Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
    That's pretty cool .. heh 'that's one foxy looking babe' LOL!
    that was terrible. :\
    Oh come on, it wasn't that bad.
    true, it could be alot worse ie. naruto's dad being the 4th and he had a thing for screwing animals...that woulda been bad.
    All this stuff about the 4th and the fox screwing each other...This cant go any further can it?
    It can get worse... much worse... why do ANBU dress as cats? Why does Sarutobi summon a monkey... that is really a giant shaft? Where exactly do shino's bugs go? All this and more on the saturday night sex show, konoha style
    this is about to reach the most quotes ever in a reply... doode that would be sick if shino did some sexual shit with his bugs... All the other nins could have sex with whoever they please.. just make a kage bunshin and then have that bunshin henge. Lol thats sick...
    ahhh my mind is plauge with horrible images That is Sick and Wrong on so many freaking level.
    Actucally... it would b.... Nah =) lol btw THIS IS THE LONGEST DAM QUOTE I EVER SEEN
    yeah keep it coming we'll make a record or something eventually
    Keep what coming?? [img][/img]
    Okay, if Shino did weird stuff with his bugs, I don't even want to think about what sort of messed up stuff Kiba does with poor little Akamaru.
    By the way, what are some good resources for Japanese Mythology?
    at least the kagebunshin would eliminate the need to use your right hand
    DUDE think what zaku cud do with his hands!!!! cant believe i nvr thought of that, honestly naruto is jst a big sex show.
    Stop with the kagebushin and sex thing it getting really creepy now and beside that is just sick and wrong ewww.
    o man that akamaru shit is digusting!!!!!! LOl.. can akamaru henge while in that beast form? cuz that would be the wildest night of kiba's life...

My god...is this all we think of at nite? Lol...what about Ino using her mind control and having sex with other people? or shikamaru's shadow holding girls together in bondage? Lol how about that? [img][/img]
    well if Ino used her mind control... her body would be lifeless and she would be raping her own "dead" self. and if shikamaru used shadows,
    they would be moving the same exact as him. so if he like rapes them while in bondage it would be like him getting repetetively stabbed with
    a stick in the groinal area... this is getting seriously out of hand lol
    Hey everybody, i've read the forums for a long time and decided i couldn't pass up this oppurtunity to finally create an account; I simply had to post to keep this going =P.
    Oh man, this thing is getting really long.
    You guys have really outdone yourselves this time. Anyhow that ino mind control sex thing is on the wierd side. Same goes for shika using his shadow bind for the purpose of getting some.
    What's next a kage bunshin no gangbang?!?
    I didn't think it could get worse, but u managed to do it... congrats =D but wouldn't it be kage bushin muy gangbang?
    what about the pupet dude( cant think of his name) he has a ready made sex doll on hand 24/7
    Fucking sick. BTW his name is Kankarou
    lmao kage bunshin no gangbang. HAHAHA. That kankarou thing is disturbing...
    Man, how long can we do this until you think this will get shut down?
    this is really fun to read
    blatant spam eh? beat this thread =)
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

omg...necroposter

How is it a small thing like im new to the forums turn in to the new sex thread????
    I Don't like to say anything twice

lol... your guess is as good as mine...

its kinda pathetic really.... whatever gets you off i guess.... im kidding about that a lot of that stuff is just wrong