Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid speculation

Stupid speculation

Alright all the time, we ninjas with masks on the show. like kakashi and the anbu guys. So my thing is how can they do like fire jutsus with the mask on. Wouldn't it burn the mask. and if you gotta do it and have to take the mask off, whats the point of wearing one in the first place. Not only fire jutsus but what about other jutsus where the attack comes out of your mouth. This may have been discussed before, but i couldn't find anything on it. My friends and i have been discussing this for some time. let me know what you guys think.

Stupid speculation

THere should be a small hole at the mouth portion of the mask. Dont you think??

And the Anbu wear their masks so that they would not be recognized. Just in case you the fellow who killed your whole village at the nearby supermart.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: Stupid speculation

Umm... Fire jutsus?... I dun think they actually need those kinds of jutsus they can some better and stuff

Stupid speculation

Originally posted by: GokuSonGoku
    Umm... Fire jutsus?... I dun think they actually need those kinds of jutsus they can some better and stuff
    uhh right..... so what did the third use during the fight with the first and the second? a good ninja should have a variety of jutsu's to use in all types of situations. Just because a ninja becomes stronger and better doesnt mean they should forget about the more basic type jutsus. But there are advanced versions of them that they may use. It's like saying Kakashi should always go into battle using the Chidori.

edit: typos

Stupid speculation

umm.. who said the fire comes directly out of their mouth? maybe theyre just blowing air and their fingers are changing it into fire or something else is changing it from fire. O well. LOl we might never know..

Stupid speculation

Well, they can't blow the fire at their fingers if their getting sufffocated by their masks can't they?
    I'm sure there are breathing holes. It would be just stupid. Probably very small breathing holes. If not, it'll look stupid.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Stupid speculation

Maybe if the battle gets hella-serious, they unmask [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Stupid speculation

good speculation

Maybe if you wear a mask, you generally don't use fire jutsus.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Stupid speculation

Maybe the masks are covered with asbestos?
    Edit: That could explain why Hayate is always coughing!!!

Stupid speculation

Hayate is still coughing? LOL must be scary visiting his grave!

Stupid speculation

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    Maybe if you wear a mask, you generally don't use fire jutsus.

Fire,water,Earth jutsus etc..

i know "heki" technique comes from the mouth,

"heki", i believe it means wall. Suition Suijinheki= water element, water wall, Doton Doryuuheki= Earth element, earth wall.

Stupid speculation

My point exactly. i wonder if kakashi might be forced to unmask one day when he's copying an enemy's jutsu and it comes from the mouth. maybe then, we'll finally see his face. i wonder if he really does have fish lips. he's been wearing that mask since he was a kid. and he eats pretty fast so he can put the mask back on. he he

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Stupid speculation

Originally posted by: hornetmike
    My point exactly. i wonder if kakashi might be forced to unmask one day when he's copying an enemy's jutsu and it comes from the mouth. maybe then, we'll finally see his face. i wonder if he really does have fish lips. he's been wearing that mask since he was a kid. and he eats pretty fast so he can put the mask back on. he he
    but we've seen him unmasked already no?
    Perhaps you forgot the time when this took place...maybe it was deleted scene from the original production cels

And we're off!

they're fake...had been posted by someone in the fanart thread a few months ago.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Stupid speculation

Originally posted by: animemaster

but we've seen him unmasked already no?
    Perhaps you forgot the time when this took place...maybe it was deleted scene from the original production cels

And we're off!

they're fake...had been posted by someone in the fanart thread a few months ago.
    For fake images they are very nicely done.
    I could totally see him with that face. Either that or the fishlips theory!
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Stupid speculation

I bet anbus are so amazingly amazing that they can breathe ceramic masks. so how some people have oxygen tanks, instead, they have their ceramic mask. its some sorta jutsu, cerama-breathe no jutsu.

hey man those pictures seem pretty accurate, but i don't really like that look on kakashi... prob cuz we are used to seeing him with a mask only lol.

i rather have an unmasked kakashi even from the begining, but i understand how a mask would make someone more mysterious, which is the epitome of kakashi...

They had one showing Shino's face and also Kankuro's (minus the make-up), but to get back on topic, people who cover their mouth, just don't do jutsu with their mouth, it's not that hard to accept.

that doesn't make sense to me. what if your life depends on one. then you gotta take the mask off. kakashi is possibly different because he has the sharingan. But what about regular guys.