Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid speculation

RE: Stupid speculation

If they wear the mask, they probably aren't depending on a mouth jutsu in a life or death situation. Besides, there are plenty of jutsu other than ones from the mouth. You're just overanalyzing stupid shit.

what he says....

those picture are cool ... but it's obvious he will look that way becuz of the shadows of his mask.

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
    If they wear the mask, they probably aren't depending on a mouth jutsu in a life or death situation. Besides, there are plenty of jutsu other than ones from the mouth. You're just overanalyzing stupid shit.
    were you also one of those kids who thought kakashi only needs one eye and isnt depeneded on the right eye cuz its covered ....

Originally posted by: Hokage-IV
    were you also one of those kids who thought kakashi only needs one eye and isnt depeneded on the right eye cuz its covered ....
    I'm not sure if your trying to make some kind of a point, or if that's supposed to be a question. If your asking me, then your answer would be no, I wasn't one of those kids.

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps

Jesus, if the rest of the world had your attitude. You can sum everything up to over-analysis. Imagine if Newton didn't anaylze, according to you "stupid shit" like an apple falling from a tree. Well, we wouldn't have the Universal Law of Gravity.

At least he's got skillz to analyze, unlike you.

well, you're comparing what newton discovered and researched to 'how would an anbu member do a jutsu that requires using the mouth.' nice!
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

man, people are just too stupid and useless...
    have you guys ever been to a circus? they have the guys who 'spit' fire there, right?
    they do it by spitting alchaol out thier mouths and use a torch to ignite the liquid, they don't have fire in thier mouths....
    you can expend this thoery into the naruto world, the seals (which are done infront of the mouth) are the torch and thier air movement from the mouth is the booze... and seeing how they use thier fingers and breathing order to set the number of fires, this theory makes sense.

by the way, we've seen a few anbus using a fire jutsu against the big snakes in the anime, and there's also one in the manga.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.