Thread: Need Pics

Need Pics

i need somthing to photoshop, ne thing, so can every 1 tht can post som images for me, im out of ideas on what to photoshop, i just need some images to make some banners n stuff please.

animeduckie

RE: Need Pics

Use image searches or narutofan.com Nazi!? DIE NAZI! -burn-

use google and you'll get some images of whatever it is you want to put in photoshop
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Need Pics

thts not my point, i got lots of pics but their all of the same animes, thts y i want some ppl to post some pics of other animes, considering most of my banners r naruto and some fma, its not cuz i cant find ne, its cuz i dont no many series tht r still running tht r really good

and for the record my name has nothing to do with nazi's

we-love-anime.com has screencaps of diffrent animes they also have alot of other stuff
    atpictures.com has anime posters and crap

nooooo, thts not wat i mean, i just want ppl to post some random pics, and ill make a banner of it, ne pic, and ill make a banner, i alredy no a ton of sites to get anime pics

Nazim, what's the real point of this thread? If you want specific images to make a banner for a specific person, go over and volunteer your services in the Sig request thread.

Otherwise, do your own homework yourself. If you know so many sites to find images, you should have no problem collecting source material yourself. Thread closed.