Thread: Final Fantasy Unlimited episode 19

Final Fantasy Unlimited episode 19

anyone have it in their ftp? or torrent link? i have 128mb so far. just lacking a bit more =)

i din even know final fantasy had episodes..?? i thought it was juz a really good game ppl played on PS2..
    but yeah if they do have eps.. i want to know where i can find the first ep?

Boxtorrents has all the episodes of Final Fantasy Unlimited.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Originally posted by: kaoru Dono
    i din even know final fantasy had episodes..?? i thought it was juz a really good game ppl played on PS2..
    but yeah if they do have eps.. i want to know where i can find the first ep?
    Yeah there is an anime and from the episode i saw it was awful! (yeah so I didn't give it much of a chance...but it just didn't appeal to me in any way).

I read today in an old magazine that there were four Final Fantasy OVAs (at least one of them about FF6!) in Japan and the magazine was dated 1994...I'd seriously like to find a subbed version of these OVAs!

wow..this is really confusin theres so many final fantasy episodes.. i dun even know which im supposed to watch first .. theres one called spirits within ost.. and a whole bunch .. jus wonderin if there was an order in which we had to watch the Final fantasy eps...?? and i know there prob. is.. so can sumbody fill me in??

RE: Final Fantasy Unlimited episode 19

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was a movie. The animation was great but the story sucked. It had nothing to do with the FF series at all. No chocobo's, moogles, mages, nothing.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Originally posted by: kaoru Dono
    wow..this is really confusin theres so many final fantasy episodes.. i dun even know which im supposed to watch first .. theres one called spirits within ost.. and a whole bunch .. jus wonderin if there was an order in which we had to watch the Final fantasy eps...?? and i know there prob. is.. so can sumbody fill me in??
    Yeah Spirits Within was a movie that bankrupted Square if I remember correctly...everyone considered it a huge let down...I thought it was ok once I seperated it from the Final Fantasy name (it has little to do with FF at all)...I wanted a film that was like one of the games but even before I watched it everybody had bad mouthed it so I had such low expectations I saw the good in it...

btw Spirits Within OST isn't an anime, its the Official SoundTrack (OST) of the movie...

I'm not sure what you mean when you say what order to watch them in...when I downloaded them they were clearly titled eg Final Fantasy Unlimited Episode 1 etc...so just go from 1 to 26 or however many episodes there are...I've still got about 15 of the episodes so maybe I'll go back and watch them sometime myself...