Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

InuYasha

hi, umm ive seen up till ep 145....and i cant find any other newer ep even after waiting for about 3-4 weeks....usually new eps come out every week....is inuyasha not continuing?.....

Inuyasha

What happend so far? I've watched till 100 something then got frustrated of it.
    Have Inuyasha finally killed the baboon badguy (Wtf his name).
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Inuyasha

Inuyasha was never out regulary, it was allways two-three weeks for each release...
    I don't think it'll end anytime soon, but maybe the production crew took a break for a while, dunno...

and stoopider- Inuyasha hasn't killed Naraku yet, but Naraku had his own plot twist, so now there are two bad guys.

by the way, i read the manga over the past month, it's actually better than the anime, seeing how they didn't do any filler crap in it (comparing to the anime, Japan suddenly has much less demons in it).

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Inuyasha

[quote]
    Originally posted by: Death BOO Z

but Naraku had his own plot twist, so now there are two bad guys.

wait what happened to Naruku why are there two of them now and are they friends?

R.I.P Captain America.

Inuyasha

Spoiler alert (124+)

Naraku's twist was that he gained a new body and offed kikyo with it, and even manged to drive sesshomaru back (note: sesshomaru is almost like hiko seijeru of Inuyasha, you don't mess with him and live afterwards...), so he obviously gained some new awsome strentgh...

the new bad guy is hakudoushi, who is another deattachment of Naraku, but unlike others, this one seems to be smarter, stronger and better, from what i understood, he is the left overs from naraku's human part, or something like that...

anyway, he's evil, he's strong, and he survived quite a few encounters with inuyasha without getting his ass totally kicked around like a french school girl...

the thing with him is that he seems to have his own ajenda within Naraku's one, and he isn't an ordinary subordinate, but a "Boss" on his own accord.

by the way, does anyone know why in the anime Inuyasha killed bankatsu with his banaryu and in the manga it was just the usual thing?

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Inuyasha

Ah okay. Kinda got sick of it after a while. Felt like the story was going nowhere. Thanks for the update.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: Inuyasha

Can anyone access Inuyasha's 145 bit file? I've tried but so far no luck.

hey, ya.....i saw ep 145......go to .....

http://www.saiyaman.info/bt/index.php

why use saiyaman? i'm pretty sure Ani-kraze and IY4ever are much better...

i perssonally go with IY, they usually get the subbed version faster

I was bored 1day and just tested out subs to see which is more better etc. And S^M as better subs than IY4ever. ofcorse ani-kraze has better overall and stuff. s^M has 2nd bester =P lol and i said bester on purpose!

Yea I forgot to tell you I was trying to get the AnimeKraze version (sorry for the mix up but thanks for the link anyways.)

That place over there........ahh never mind

Inuyasha

[quote]
    Spoiler alert (124+)

Naraku's twist was that he gained a new body and offed kikyo with it, and even manged to drive sesshomaru back (note: sesshomaru is almost like hiko seijeru of Inuyasha, you don't mess with him and live afterwards...), so he obviously gained some new awsome strentgh...

the new bad guy is hakudoushi, who is another deattachment of Naraku, but unlike others, this one seems to be smarter, stronger and better, from what i understood, he is the left overs from naraku's human part, or something like that...

Yeah i remember now hes the little baby guy who grows up and gets Entei(big ass fire horse)

R.I.P Captain America.

Inuyasha

why use saiyaman? i'm pretty sure Ani-kraze and IY4ever are much better...

i perssonally go with IY, they usually get the subbed version faster
    err.....where can you find the "ani-kraze" subbed version?

i guess www.anime-kraze.net

or just go to www.downloadanime.org ... it should have it

Inu Yasha BT

Does anyone know of a place where major Inuyasha BTs are up? I checked animesuki and Suprnova, but Suprnova only has individual episodes, and Animesuki doesn't support it at all. In the meantime I've been downloading them on Kazaa, and I'm up to 84.

Thanks is hugely appreciated; I'd like to catch up to 'The Woman Who Loved Sesshoumaru' before June 24.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

RE: Inu Yasha BT

anime-kraze has been doing inuyasha since around ep 50. I know they have batch torrents up but I don't know how far back they go and can't be bothered to check right now. google anime-kraze

Inu Yasha BT

Originally posted by: ZeaLitY
    Thanks is hugely appreciated; I'd like to catch up to 'The Woman Who Loved Sesshoumaru' before June 24.
    believe me, you don't, that special (and the next one, 147-148) is complete crap, it has a bombing title and a flashy plot, but in the end, you get nothing.. not even the half decent 'kaze-no-kizu ending filler episode' routine...

the Inuyasha anime is divided into to parts.

1: the parts which made you wanna watch it (the real plot).
    2: the crap between (the anime filler), all those dumb episodes with a stupid demon showing up and makin' a fuss for 20 mintues until he's dead...

Inuyasha movie 3

Anyone know if anyone's subbing the third Inuyasha movie? The past two have been really good, and I heard there was a third one planned, but I haven't seen it on bittorrent.

inuyasha

does any1 know if it came outz yet??

inuyasha

I think i've seen it at www.mirkx.com... Search for it there, you might get lucky..

But how about ep 158. Is there a summer-break or something? I thought it should have been out by now.