Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

inuyasha

158 preview said it would air in 2weeks. So I guess the same reason Naruto didn't air is the same reason Inuyasha didn't show.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

inuyasha

Darn, i didn't notice that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe 'cause i never watch previews to Inuyasha.

inuyasha

As far as movie 3 is concerned, Inuyahsa4Ever (IY-F) and Saiyaman (S^M) subbed it. It's a big 1.35 GB folder, with a readme file and all the software you supposedly need to watch it. I just started downloading it. I hope it's not in some weird funky format, because i'd like to make VCDs of it. . . MKV file (according to their forum). . . FRELL! Does anyone know how to encode those files to MPEG-1? http://www.saiyaman.info/bt/ is Saiyaman's BT Page (duh) where you can nab it.

I don't know if anyone else has or will sub it (downloadanime has no InuYasha listed, guess they got cracked down on by the US distributors), so this is the only subbed version I know of.

inuyasha

Can you post the link to IY4ever bt page beacuse the site is down or at least for me i cant get into it.
    Thanks In advance

inuyasha

this movie kicked ass too bad the series isn't like the movies the series started to suck when naruku's mini-me appeared

inuyasha

yea....i agree with ya delux

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

inuyasha

i love inuyasha and i don't ever want it to end. movie is tight.

I tried my best...

inuyasha

I agree that Inuyasha slowed down and started to drag but it has really picked now you check out the latest eps.Its up to 158 now

inuyasha

well the 3rd movie is out, u can get it at saiyamans website 2 words for this movie IMO kiked asshere

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: inuyasha

where are some good places to get inuyasha bt files

R.I.P Captain America.

One good place is at SuprNova. If you go under Anime, they have a whole section for Inuyasha with subs by a lot of groups. If you are fond of one groups subs, then you could always use the link on the side, or if their is none, search for their bittorrent tracker. Hope I could help.

Finally got around to watching the movie, wayyyy better then the first two.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

I'm looking forward to it. Not necessarily to the point of cutting off having sex tonight, even though it will finish downloading tonight, after almost 2 days of downloading, but still. I loved the hell out of the second one. But why is this one 1.3gb? Is it still in theatres, is this a DVD rip? I know the format is different but I've never gotten one of the MKV files before, so I'm not very familiar with it.

That place over there........ahh never mind

the thing I want to know why cant they put the 2nd movie up there, that would be alot better

R.I.P Captain America.

The second movie should be up on Anime-Kraze... that's the group I got it from...

(Ani-Kraze)Inuyasha_Movie2_Castle_Beyond_The_Looking_Gl ass_(DVD)_(E5ABE5FB)

is the filename/tracker I used to get it about 2-3 months ago

Originally posted by: KameronFrye
    I'm looking forward to it. Not necessarily to the point of cutting off having sex tonight, even though it will finish downloading tonight, after almost 2 days of downloading, but still. I loved the hell out of the second one. But why is this one 1.3gb? Is it still in theatres, is this a DVD rip? I know the format is different but I've never gotten one of the MKV files before, so I'm not very familiar with it.
    It shouldn't still be in the theaters, it came out towards the end of last year if I remember corectly. This should be a DVD rip. And either they have like the absolute uber quality possible (therefore not playable on my computer), or the codecs and software they bundled with it are just that damn big. I"m hoping for the latter on that one. And after almost 2 days of downloading, I'm only at 68% [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] HURRY UP!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Inuyasha episode 1-155 torrent...?!

I liked Ranma 1/2. A lot. Back when I saw it the first time I loved it each and every second. And I still do. The best anime I have ever seen.

But... even though I loved it so much I never saw Inuyasha. I now have the opportunity to see eps 1-155 with it's original subbing (yay) via a fast torrent.

Should I do it? It will take a very long time despite the speed, since it's 30 gigs to download.

People say if I like Ranma I'll like Inuyasha, and the series seem to have a very big fanbase.

Thoughts?

I believe you should go with Inuyasha. It has a great story line, with all the aspects of anime mixed together (love, action, comedy, etc.). This mixture blends so well, that it makes it an awesome anime. I haven't seen Ranma myself, but I still believe you should watch Inuyasha. So I say, go for it!

The creator of Inuyasha also created Ranma, so there will be a lot of similarities between the 2 series. I stopped watching near the end because it was beginning to get boring, but the majority of it was very entertaining. Definitely a series that I thought would be great for you to add.

Yeah... I love Inuyasha... the story drags at some points because of many fillers... But the characters and story is pretty much top notch...

And it also features the greatest character in the whole anime world... But I let you figure out that for yourself (It is not Inuyasha)...