Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shura no Toki

RE: Shura no Toki!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's shaping up to be a pretty good series. I've gotta say, I'm kinda surprised. It seemed like there would be just a little plot as it went on, but that's not the case.

Episode 6 was a good episode, it seem's like this show is being made for Cartoon Network with the whole no blood thing. Finally saw Yakumo bleed but it was gone in the next sceen. Ep7 is looking to be a great one with Yakumo and Mushashi finally having their match.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

The series is doing great. Can't wait for episode 7.

Anyone seen episode 7 yet?

Very good episode and match.... I also thought that they handled the transition into the next arc pretty well...

what did you guys think about it all?

Some how 7 fell under my radar but I just watched 7 and 8 and the Yakumo vs Mushashi matchup didn't disappoint me. The 20yr time jump cought me off guard but like you said it was done well and needed to be done considering there wasn't anything left for Yakumo to do. Watching Jubei Chan has me expecting a lot of Jubei. Anyways is it just me or did the show go in a full circle with the main characters?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

ive been hearing a lot of stuff about this anime.
    it seems like live-evil is behind in subbing it, and so is ^_^
    which do you guys think is better subbed with better quality, lunar anime or aoi-anime?

^_^ went through a name change and became Aoi-Anime. I've only seen episode 8 of Lunar's releases and I like Aoi better since they have a smaller file size by 54mb without losing any quality.

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Some how 7 fell under my radar but I just watched 7 and 8 and the Yakumo vs Mushashi matchup didn't disappoint me. The 20yr time jump cought me off guard but like you said it was done well and needed to be done considering there wasn't anything left for Yakumo to do. Watching Jubei Chan has me expecting a lot of Jubei. Anyways is it just me or did the show go in a full circle with the main characters?
    Well I had read somewhere before that the series was about three or more generations so it didnt caught me off guard, but i did not think that they would be directly related... so that's was nice about it, it is simply the next generation so it does have a good transition

They had a pretty smooth (although very quick) transition into the future. The plot thickens. Episode 8 was great. I'll concur with Aeon, I prefer ^_^ and Aoi.

Capped

Anyone want to speculate on the relationship of the 2 new mutsu?

Ok, about the two new Mutsu's:
    1) The Female Mutsu is not actually a Mutsu, she is a Sanada pretending to be one.
    2) As for the Male Mutsu, given the look of his clothing, I would say he is actually a decendent of Yakumo, though I could be wrong.

this anime is off the hook already becoming one of my favorites

I found it weird when they where eating and Iiori mentioned Yakumo, the Mutsu guy didnt even flinch or anything...

I guess that looking spaced-out is part of the Mutsu training since Yakumo was like that as well

Does anyone remember the Princess name that liked Yakumo, I think she could be the one that trained that Girl pretending to be a Mutsu.

I was thinking of the same thing earlier, but i dont quite remember her name

the princess name if i remember right was "Shiori" but i always would thought that her and yakumo would end up together i mean 20 yrs something had to happen lol

I meant the other one...

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    I meant the other one...
    Same here, I really don't feel like redownloading the ep to see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Originally posted by: Budweineken
    I meant the other one...
    Same here, I really don't feel like redownloading the ep to see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    after you finish watching animation episodes, you always delete them?

Yea, only got a 40gb hard drive, so I only keep the latest episode for a week till the new one come's out.