Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GANTZ

RE: GANTZ is out by AonE

mine worked fine for me ...but they put up a new one and then took em both down... dunno whats up

for some strange reason i like it, i love how they showed all of those charachters thoughts amazing i´ve never seen anything like this

Originally posted by: ryan92084
    mine worked fine for me ...but they put up a new one and then took em both down... dunno whats up
    LOL, it turns out the original CRC was ok, too. Silly AonE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It was as good as i thought it was going to be. it covered about half of the first volume of manga which is pretty good. im hoping they get past the 4 volumes soon, because thehawks are taking so long to translate them, and i think there're about 9 volumes of it released.

good breaks intro as well, and not too shabby outro.

bring on onion man!

I didn't really like the first episode, but I guess it was an introduction for the rest of the series. Eventhough I didn't like the first episode, from the preview I saw, it looks like it will be a great series.

Hey everyone i want to say i thought this anime friggin rocked well anyways i wanted to know if someone could tell me when it came out so i could get to watch more episodes.oh and does anyone knowif its a short series?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] this is great to hear. I've been reading the manga and got a friend into it. He'd mentioned that he had seen or read something about there being an anime.

is it as graphic as the manga? ...probably not, but I thought I'd ask.

hmmm, kinda different, but I liked it, can't wait to find out wtf is going on. The intro is pretty cool too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's really intresting and like psychological, you need to think, and this anime is like different, you see different views, hear others thought and all that, it makes it reallt cool.

Saw the first episode, and nearly everybody is a jerk, especially the main character. I don't think I'll be able to get into an anime where I can't associate with the characters well. I'm gonna at least watch episode 2 to be certain.

I wouldn't let that stop you. I get the feeling this anime is about redemption from being jerks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: XwingRob
    One thing that did suprise me about this show is how little CGI is used. I say that because its another show made by Gonzo, who are always big on the CGI effects.
    You do get some cool animation at parts though. And this show doesn't really require huge CGI.
    Also I think the characters in this show are realistic. I won't go into detail, don't want to spoil the whole show for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

huh... there was me thinking it has an extremely large amount of obvious GC effects, not teh characters them selves, but other things.

Really? I guess I mistakely always associate CGI with vehicles(them being 3D like) and what not.
    Well, the effects are good at least. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

yea, most of the rooms are CG, and you can notice it when the camera 'pans' around but the characters stay flat to the background. Mostly ublte stuff but if you know what you're looking for i guess it's obvious.... very well done tho (oh yea that black ball thing was GC too)

Subtle errors with the integration of CG and regular animation will usually be enough to turn me away from a series, if they persist long enough.

The quality during the initial panning of the rooms wasn't impressive, and it even looked a little outdated. When they are moving along the railroad tracks towards the man, the scenery is again CG and moving at a different speed than the characters.

RE: GANTZ

Aone has just started subbing Gantz if im not mistaken. It should be on the torrents page of gotwoot.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

RE: GANTZ

yep. so far, an interesting series. hopefully, we won't be hearing any more voices in people's heads. it makes the series almost schizophrenic

GANTZ 2 is out by AonE

USE BT OR IRC

GANTZ 2 is out by AonE

man they've cut out the organ/gore scenes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

GANTZ 2 is out by AonE

the whole anime is censored, has nothing to do with fansubs