Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GANTZ

RE: GANTZ is out by AonE

my computers working again, soo ill post again, and does ne 1 no of a site where i can view the manga of gantz, i alredy watch the anime

animation seemed really bad, same with the music imo :\

I didn't like the characters they go on and on about the same thing and the monster looked ugly an unoriginal like a frankenstein type deal

does ne 1 no where to get the manga the site i no only goes up to 60

We now have a Gantz section and that might be a better place to ask. I don't know if we need this thread anymore.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/categories...amp;entercat=y

gantz 9 is out by aone

bt or irc

gantz 9 is out by aone

please ignore this post, I made a mistake

RE: gantz 9 is out by aone

Great, ty for another great release. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

gantz

what is it about where can i get

RE: gantz

why won't you stay banned, fucker.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

so, im rewatching the 2 seasons at the moment, and after having finished the manga some time ago, i wonder: WTF why is there no continuation of this anime?!?

In terms of manga, Gantz is my 2nd favorite series, after Berserk and before Blame!, and the anime is great, as well. What especially bothers me, though, is how the Gantz-anime doesnt show how epic this series actually is.

When you´ve only seen the anime, youll think "well, that was a strange, weird series", but when your read all of the manga, you can only think of one word...."epic". The manga is so many missions ahead of the anime, so there´d be enooooough stuff to animate.

Any rumors at all?

Dunno, some manga series just don't transition well to anime. I know what you mean, I constantly feel blown away by the epic-ness of the manga but the anime seems lame, slow paced and boring. Can't really explain why, it's virtually the same content after all.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I mean...it´s so...evil. Really cant think of a more fitting word. We get 100000 moe-series with "hot" girls and douchebag-main character guys that wont fuck them, all while there are series like Gantz or Berserk out there that would be the best thing ever and get ignored by Japanese animation studios. Anime is really in a downwards-spirale...

i liked the anime, i have never read the manga or have any idea what its about (if its any different). The series for me was reallly good with lots of WTF moments, it had its slow times also though i think they carried on with the main characters sexual obsession a little too much, or made it a little too slow. They should have carried it on for sure...

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Dunno, some manga series just don't transition well to anime. I know what you mean, I constantly feel blown away by the epic-ness of the manga but the anime seems lame, slow paced and boring. Can't really explain why, it's virtually the same content after all.
    Are you seriously saying the manga isn't slow? If I hadn't read it from start to present in the span of a few days, I would have been bored to death with it. Especially with that super long mission.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli
    so, im rewatching the 2 seasons at the moment, and after having finished the manga some time ago, i wonder: WTF why is there no continuation of this anime?!?

In terms of manga, Gantz is my 2nd favorite series, after Berserk and before Blame!, and the anime is great, as well. What especially bothers me, though, is how the Gantz-anime doesnt show how epic this series actually is.

When you´ve only seen the anime, youll think "well, that was a strange, weird series", but when your read all of the manga, you can only think of one word...."epic". The manga is so many missions ahead of the anime, so there´d be enooooough stuff to animate.

Any rumors at all?
    Really glad you made that post man. This manga is amazing! I watched the anime awhile back but never tried out the manga.

Can't wait for 308 to be translated.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Are you seriously saying the manga isn't slow? If I hadn't read it from start to present in the span of a few days, I would have been bored to death with it. Especially with that super long mission.
    Depends how you interpret the word "slow". If by slow you mean there's a million chapters per 5 story minutes, then hell yeah it's slow. But I find that the story usually has something exciting or epic going on and you don't have time to be bored.
    I've been reading it over many years as it's been released and I can't say I've ever been bored tbh. Maybe I'm just easily pleased?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

A Gantz live action has been announced. I don't know anything about the people who are creating this movie, but I hope it's not really cheesy. Most Japanese live-action movies have proven to disappoint me in this aspect though. Need trailer!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel