Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strongest Nonhuman

RE: Strongest Nonhuman

Gamabunta is a summoning
    Shukaku is the incarnation of a priest's soul
    Nine-Tails is as Jiraiya says in the manga "one of the strongest of the old demons and the one with the most chakra"

These are stated facts in the story. Unless you're illiterate there is no way to get this wrong. And please explain why anybody should doubt these story facts and think otherwise. Thanks.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

who in the world voted for gamabunta?

Strongest Nonhuman

why in the world would someone make such an obvious poll in the first place?

i voted for other!
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Kyubi
    and my opinion is that I HAVE NO OPINION, because it is a fact. Why is Kyubi the strongest? BECAUSE KISHIMOTO SENSEI SAID SO.

How about the God of Death fella?? He sealed the Kyuubi you know.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

God of Death has to be performed. I don't think it is an actual live being that can fly around and eat souls.

Originally posted by: jing
    God of Death has to be performed. I don't think it is an actual live being that can fly around and eat souls.
    He gets summoned when someone is willing to give up their soul... So he's a summon just like gamabunta?... Hmmm.. I wonder what the god of death does in spare time, eat souls in "hell"? ;] And how do you kill death? make him eat himself?
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Strongest Nonhuman

summoning death is a pretty broke move.....cause its pretty much "well if i cant win, then we'll BOTH lose"
    totally broke

i believe the death god is an actual entity, but if you wanna get technical, it seems the strength of him depends on the strength of the medium that summoned him....as noted by how he failed to extract orochimaru's soul because the 3rd didnt have the strength
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Fucking newbie. Stop posting rhetorical shit.

Do we have another Kyuubi nut-hugger?

Strongest Nonhuman

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    summoning death is a pretty broke move.....cause its pretty much "well if i cant win, then we'll BOTH lose"
    totally broke

i believe the death god is an actual entity, but if you wanna get technical, it seems the strength of him depends on the strength of the medium that summoned him....as noted by how he failed to extract orochimaru's soul because the 3rd didnt have the strength
    I dont agree with your statement, Though. I bet the fourth possibly don't have the same ammount of chakra as the Kyuubi. I just think by summoninig the Death God is just like summoning Manda.. (Ducks and covers to see whether this is Naruto Open Discussion Forum for letting out Spoilers). yes. it is. Ahem.
    They want a sacrifice. (Or Need, in the Death God's case).

Still. This is all speculation. He sure does look hungry doesn't it? I'm still curious what big ugly can Gai (Giant water Turtle like from Pokemon?) or Kakashi summon.

Although this is maybe a far fetched possibility. But when talking about size.... Can Chouji's Dad go up against one of these monstrosities?? Maybe Eh? Maybe not.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Strongest Nonhuman

Originally posted by: Stoopider
    Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    totally broke

I dont agree with your statement, Though. I bet the fourth possibly don't have the same ammount of chakra as the Kyuubi. I just think by summoninig the Death God is just like summoning Manda.. (Ducks and covers to see whether this is Naruto Open Discussion Forum for letting out Spoilers). yes. it is. Ahem.
    They want a sacrifice. (Or Need, in the Death God's case).

Still. This is all speculation. He sure does look hungry doesn't it? I'm still curious what big ugly can Gai (Giant water Turtle like from Pokemon?) or Kakashi summon.

Although this is maybe a far fetched possibility. But when talking about size.... Can Chouji's Dad go up against one of these monstrosities?? Maybe Eh? Maybe not.
    I think Assert is correct about that. Perhaps it is because Yondaime was young therefore Death could extract more life force out of him to seal kyubi.