Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were the 3rd and the Demon Fox sealed together?

Were the 3rd and the Demon Fox sealed together?

i doubt naruto is the 4th reincarnated, what makes me think this is that orochimaru was about to summon forth the 4th to fight Sarutobi, and if the 4th were actually naruto/ in naruto, his soul couldnt have been in that coffin, i figure the 4th sealed Kyubi with a suicidal sealing technique much like Sarutobi's but i figure with the plethora of seals/jutsu in the world of naruto already, even tho we've only seen/heard of 3 or 4 countries and havent really even seen their jounin, i would imagine that there are several types of suicidal seals that he could use on kyubi being the strongest ninja out there

also kakashi, cool your jets, i can tell u'r new, u care too much about off topic things, u shouldnt talk anyways, not like it takes forever to get 137 posts, i dont even post here much and i got 113, and i nearly had jounin status before they redid the forums

RE: Were the 3rd and the Demon Fox sealed together?

If demons never die...What will happen to 9 tails once Naruto dies? Will he come out to wreak havoc once again?

As for Itachi and the rest of his merry band. What do they want with Kyubi. Kyubi doesn't seem like something one should be tampering with no matter how powerful you are.

I think you guys are reading into the jutsu the 4th used to seal the kyubi inside Naruto too much... We are told over and over that the 4th was incredibly powerful, he probably even had the power to make a deal with the death god or some thing like that, thats what i think at least

baka bakashi I say, it's like this, the Yondaime is Narutos daddyo, and such as the noble prick he is, he makes the ultimate sacrifice taking his own life aswell as dooms his own son to be forever hated by the grownups with no sense around him.

Originally posted by: Franggio
    baka bakashi I say, it's like this, the Yondaime is Narutos daddyo, and such as the noble prick he is, he makes the ultimate sacrifice taking his own life aswell as dooms his own son to be forever hated by the grownups with no sense around him.
    You're so original...

Sigh...another Kyubi thread. When will it end?

Actually this thread is 5 months old, just that idiot brought it back

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

from now on nobody post on this topic

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________