Thread: One Piece episode 1-10 Kaizoku is incredibly slow

One Piece episode 1-10 Kaizoku is incredibly slow

Hi
    im using shadow bittorrent client, and iv'e been trying to download one piece, but whenever i download it, it always downloads at a speed of 0 or 1 and has that yellow icon instead of green, and when i download anime from another place, bittorrent downloads smoothly and quickly, any one got any advice or solutions?

Hard to comment when i don't know what place your downloading from. Anywho, looking at my bt chart here, it says this for yellow:

You have no received any incoming connections from others. It may only be because no one has tried. If you never see the status light turn green, it may indicate your system is behing a firewall or proxy server. Please look into routing bittorrent through your firewall in order to receive the best possible download rate.

Since your getting it from another place i don't see why it would be behind a firewall. Post us the site for the torrent.

this is the website http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrent/index.php
    also, im pretty sure that iv'e configured my bittorrent client correctly through the firewall, and when i download through a differrent tracker, it works fine

Then if it downloads from a different tracker fine, it could be kaizoku's tracker is messed up.

ok, thanx, i may as well download it from somewhere else, cos it took 10 hrs to download just 4.4% of it, so you guys know anywhere i can download One Piece?

RE: One Piece episode 1-10 Kaizoku is incredibly slow

Animesuki has One Piece. Really good anime.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Animesuki turned out to just have a link to the same torrent file, and traker i was using before, but thanks for the help

and yea, one piece is meant to be as good as Naruto, and if an anime is as good as Naruto then I must watch it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

RE: One Piece episode 1-10 Kaizoku is incredibly slow

I dont know but try boxtorrents. Im not sure if they have One Piece but its still a good site. They do have some good anime there as well. As for One Piece itself, I think that Kaizoku is the only group who have subbed One Piece (thats what I saw on animesuki). The address for boxtorrents is www.boxtorrents.com
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!