Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Is it just me

RE: Is it just me

Yeah good enough as long as they bring them out I don't care how long I wait..

Missing Nin

watched the S-O sub, was excellent quality and subbing. recommend it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

S-O 79 sub was out like an hour after bakasan sub, ive dled both and the S-O quality and subbing is still excellent, as good as A/A imo

another idiotic thread created by itachi_ why don't you make another cosplau itachi pic of yourself homo

/\ LOL!!!

okay dude, no flaming allowed in the forum, but still...BAHAHAHAHAAH

lucky....

well he practically flames BakaSan all the time and since bakasan isn't around to defend him self I'll do it for him, Itachi_ is an ignorant fag I thought he was banned but I guess not for long sicne he has returned and he still has his stupidity with him

i think a better reason to flame him would be for him trying to be a manga-prophet and spoil things while acting like they are very convenient theories....but i havent seen him do that much lately

so anbu/aone is planning on just combining the two into one? if they plan to make it a bundle of 2 episodes in one download thats fine, but i hope they dont just combine it into 1 hour long video....thats just not the way it was meant to be viewed
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Silent! Delluxsgay you fucking n00b...

You should taste your own words before uttering yourself, to make sure they fits... they don't in this case...

Do NOT ever writhe my name again on this forum, ignore me or this will end up badly

Just want to help you so that you wont regret anything.

I wish you all unluck in your life, I hope you die or someone in your family dies

see you around.

Okay guys let's calm down a little or old Terra will be forced to pull out the love rod (did I just say that)... ehm, I meant ban rod of certain doom! Ehm no... thread lock rod of ... oh whatever you get the point.

lmao @ itachi_ you'll get banned sooner or later, and stop making hollow threats cuz you don't know who YOU are fuckin wit, terra no disrespect but this guy should've long been banned he spoils every anime topic he posts in, he reveals future events and makes it look like he thought it up all by himself and will probably start acting like he's some naruto guru when it actually happens in the anime, this kid has 1988 posts lol and he signed up later then me 4 months later this kid has no life, he probably jerks off watching naruto, i never came to this board to flame, i came for good discussions but when i see someone deliberately spoiling and dissing a fansubber for no reason i feel I have to say something, what Itachi_ does is it my eyes unacceptable, here by I also ask not to ban me because this will be the last flame post i'll ever post on this message board

Dudes, no friggin flame wars please. You want to flame, PM the person and you can go back and forth there and have your own flaming relationship. I don't want to have to sit here and look at you morons trade poorly constructed, and grammatically horrendous insults that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Speaking of the topic, as AssertnFailure said, I hope they don't combine it into one long episode, though I don't see why they would. It'd just take more time. I'm certain that whether they batch the 2 episodes into one torrent or release the single torrents at about the same time, they'll be separate episodes. I'm still patiently waiting out of loyalty to A/A, because the differing translations always throw me off, and I don't like watching stuff I can't understand (i.e. raws). I also don't have the time to spend downloading 3 or 4 different versions of the episode, trying to find a version that will make a decent substitute to A/A's version. Plus the lack of Naruto made way for me to download other things that I've been putting off. Therefore I will continue to patiently wait for A/A's release of episodes 78 and 79.