Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how will naruto end?

how will naruto end?

Naruto is hokage and lives a symbiotic life with Kyubi. Naruto can also summon kyubi when he needs him.

RE: how will naruto end?

He Will not become hokage that is too obvious? dont u think? some twisted shit will happen don't know what though.

how will naruto end?

Naruto will end when he becomes a pervert and starts to write "special" books 8D and when he summons the Kyubi like he summons Gamabunta to destroy Konoha!

A lot of people seem to be obsessed with Naruto getting rid of the demon within him. Why? It's not causing any harm, all it does is lend him craploads of chakra, why would he want to get rid of that advantage?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Probably most people jsut want to see Naruto being able to be that powerful without the Kyuubi as an aid. They want Naruto to prove that his strength doesn't come from the Kyuubi and he can become the hokage without the Kyuubi's help and its actually been his own chakra.

My idea for an ending is that eventually the Kyuubi will be released.

However, because of the way the 4th's seal worked, the chakra of Naruto and Kyuubi had been continuously mixing all those years, and rather than Kyuubi influencing Naruto and driving him mad, Naruto influences Kyuubi so that when it is released, it becomes a force of good rather than evil and destruction.

Originally posted by: originalkrn
    Probably most people jsut want to see Naruto being able to be that powerful without the Kyuubi as an aid. They want Naruto to prove that his strength doesn't come from the Kyuubi and he can become the hokage without the Kyuubi's help and its actually been his own chakra.
    yeah, but then he should get rid of the kyubi right now. there is no way he's gonna grow up (let's say 20's), train that whole time, get rid of the kyubi, and still be able to fight the way he did. that's impossible. if i were naruto, i'd keep that shit in me the whole time.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Ending speculation
    Sasuke eventually kills Itachi and they play Kakashi's voice in the background
    Kakashi: "In the end, those who tasted revenge were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy.
    You'll only hurt and suffer more... even if you are successful in your revenge, all you'll be left with is emptiness."

I see Naruto as the same clownish character in the end though. He'd be the silliest hokage ever.

Since Sasuke feels empty and has no real purpose other than just being a drifter who left konoha, I'd like him to return to fight Naruto for one last time...no holds barred Naruto pwns him of course.
    Sasuke dies a painful death lying in a pool of his own blood and the best part is all of konoha including Sakura gets to witness the fight and see Sasuke lose.

--------------------
    rumor time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    <sarcasm>
    By the end of the series, Naruto is all grown and gets married. He has a son who they call Naruhan...and thus the new saga begins</sarcasm>

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: animemaster
    Ending speculation
    Sasuke eventually kills Itachi and they play Kakashi's voice in the background
    Kakashi: "In the end, those who tasted revenge were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy.
    You'll only hurt and suffer more... even if you are successful in your revenge, all you'll be left with is emptiness."

I see Naruto as the same clownish character in the end though. He'd be the silliest hokage ever.

Since Sasuke feels empty and has no real purpose other than just being a drifter who left konoha, I'd like him to return to fight Naruto for one last time...no holds barred Naruto pwns him of course.
    Sasuke dies a painful death lying in a pool of his own blood and the best part is all of konoha including Sakura gets to witness the fight and see Sasuke lose.

--------------------
    rumor time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    <sarcasm>
    By the end of the series, Naruto is all grown and gets married. He has a son who they call Naruhan...and thus the new saga begins</sarcasm>
    Thats actually pretty good, but I like my idea better: A giant asteroid hits and destroys the world THE END

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    A lot of people seem to be obsessed with Naruto getting rid of the demon within him. Why? It's not causing any harm, all it does is lend him craploads of chakra, why would he want to get rid of that advantage?
    The didstinction between good and evil is made throughout the manga. I like lasaire's idea; that naruto subdues the Kyubi spirit - ie. that good subdues evil.