Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto site bloopers!

RE: Naruto site bloopers!

well, someone said about me making a fool of myself. wrong, the only person that makes a fool of themselves is only you.

let me explain why i said that thing naruto wears is 'gay.' i really don't know if this happens in other parts of u.s., but the word 'gay' is used very loosely where i grew up (socal). it doesn't mean homosexual or anything derogatory like that. to make it simple, it just means 'lame' in a different word. i'm not homophobic or homosexual, i just say it cuz i've been saying it for a while now (from j.h. to h.s.), it's a habit. it's like how someone says 'that's the bomb' or some crap like that. ok? so... that thing naruto wears is gay.

and guys, don't try to act like smartasses when you're really not. it doesn't work.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Naruto site bloopers!

easy to spot the error in these frames.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Nice..
    i use the word gay all the time, but i don't exactly mean it people. Gay is like happy anyways. If i wanted to tell someone he is homosexual, then i'd say he is homo.

Naruto site bloopers!

Originally posted by: animemaster

easy to spot the error in these frames.
    That's a good one.

oh wow, how'd you notice that one, animemaster?
    i think that same episode had a guy with a blank forehead protector in the audience too

huh? i dont think anybody commented on your use of the word "gay", Mut@t@, just the general way you comment in the forums
    and this isnt an RPG, where the larger # of experience points you earn in your smartassness puts you at a higher level than others are capable of
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Heh, that's classic, AnF... I think Catloaf got a little touchy there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    huh? i dont think anybody commented on your use of the word "gay", Mut@t@, just the general way you comment in the forums
    and this isnt an RPG, where the larger # of experience points you earn in your smartassness puts you at a higher level than others are capable of
    dude, what the hell are you talking about? he asked me what it is gay. so i explained it clearly.
    www.rolleyes.net/

No, I asked WHY you thought it was gay, I know you were using the word as a negative slang description .. but it didn't make any sense to me seeing as practically every ninja in the series wears one. I guess you think every ninja is 'gay'? Nice ..

SERVED!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto site bloopers!

wrong again fellas. you said "Practically every ninja wears one, why is it gay?" and i explained it... it's just the way i talk. i could've said "that thing naruto wears on his leg?" it makes no difference and it really has no definitive meaning, but you can use it a lot of ways or you can not use it at all. so let me make another example. i could say something like "remember that gay thing in naruto?" which is the same as "remember that thing in naruto?"

SERVED!

EDIT: and memnoch... yeah, wearing that means eveyr ninja is 'gay.' did you really have to make say this?

omg... YOU are more dense than you say i am. i just explained it. and let me say it in all caps, maybe it'll get to you better. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I USE IT OR NOT, IT MEANS THE SAME THING. TRY READING IT WITHOUT THE WORD 'GAY' IN IT, UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IT AND THEN APPLY IT TO THE ORIGINAL SENTENCE. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I USE IT OR NOT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? GOOD GOD.

jesus christ guys, it's not that hard. using the word gay shouldn't be a significance of any kind. it's like you guys are asking criticizing about the way i speak. should i not use the word 'gay' from now on so that you guys won't have any questions or comments about what i say so it's easier on all of us? and what's 'on'? are you trying to start something?

EDIT: if you want to say more, just pm me. i can feel a mod getting ready to yell at me for like the 50th time this week. let me be, sons.
    www.rolleyes.net/

WTF?

Do you get more dense with every post? I don't care WHICH word you are using as a negative adjective, I just wanted to know WHY you thought it deserved such description in the first place! Is that not clear? Do I have to translate it into hateful negative slang for it to reach your constantly rude and combative personality?

i'd say "its on", but i think your serve hit the net
    i was commenting on how you were wrong in the way you interpreted Memnoch's response, while your counter argument just adds to your last post where you thought Memnoch was acknowledging your choice of words, which only adds to the proof that you still arent interpreting the point
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Catloaf, you just misinterpreted me for the THIRD DAMN TIME IN A ROW!! Hahaha, like I said, I DONT CARE what word you use, I just wanted to know WHY you felt negatively about the object (in this case, the little cloth ninja leg wrap) in the first place. It's not that hard a question man .. you don't have to dodge it THREE times by concentrating on why you call things 'gay'.

FOR EXAMPLE : you could have said 'that dumb thing that is usually on his leg', and I would say 'well why do you think it's dumb?'

Got it yet? Or do you have to misunderstand FOUR times in a row!?

Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
    Catloaf, you just misinterpreted me for the THIRD DAMN TIME IN A ROW!! Hahaha, like I said, I DONT CARE what word you use, I just wanted to know WHY you felt negatively about the object (in this case, the little cloth ninja leg wrap) in the first place. It's not that hard a question man .. you don't have to dodge it THREE times by concentrating on why you call things 'gay'.

FOR EXAMPLE : you could have said 'that dumb thing that is usually on his leg', and I would say 'well why do you think it's dumb?'

my god... obviously we are on two complete different boats right now... i don't know if i should just laugh at this and you or feel frustrated. you feel as if i'm not understanding what you're saying and vice versa. it's not gonna ever end CUZ YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET AT. my whole point is, whatever word i use, shouldn't have a significance. i could've said 'look at that amazing turd on naruto's head' WHO CARES IF I EVEN USED IT OR NOT. JUST READ IT WITHOUT THE ACTUAL WORD IF YOU HAVE TO. I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS NOW, PLEASE JUST DROP THIS. NEITHER YOU OR I ARE GONNA GET ANYWHERE.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT

my god... obviously we are on two complete different boats right now... i don't know if i should just laugh at this and you or feel frustrated. you feel as if i'm not understanding what you're saying and vice versa. it's not gonna ever end CUZ YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET AT. my whole point is, whatever word i use, shouldn't have a significance. i could've said 'look at that amazing turd on naruto's head' WHO CARES IF I EVEN USED IT OR NOT. JUST READ IT WITHOUT THE ACTUAL WORD IF YOU HAVE TO. I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS NOW, PLEASE JUST DROP THIS. NEITHER YOU OR I ARE GONNA GET ANYWHERE.
    You misinterepreted him yet again! LMAO!!

Hahahahaha .. ok if you say so, but you have to realize that your choice of words DOES make a difference, otherwise people cannot properly communicate. If you are telling the truth, and you had zero meaning inferred by it, then you actually invited misunderstanding, because as almost everyone knows .. 'gay' is ubiquotously used as a negative adjective in modern pop culture.

It's unbelievably stupid to use words when you apparently don't mean them .. look at this example .. I could say "I am looking forward to Itachi's next appearance" .. which is true ..

But what if I say, for no apparent reason ... "I am looking forward to Itachi's next gay appearance" .. and it completely screws up the actual point and sentiment that I am trying to express in the first place.

YES .. go to class, maybe you will improve your communication skills! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Naruto site bloopers!

dont take it personally, Mut@t@, i just like messing with your controversial arguments.....sure makes the boards more interesting than some of the other discussions i see [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

response to below: actually i knew what you were trying to say all along.....i was just trying to show you how it was irrelevant to the situation
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto site bloopers!

i'm glad that you guys understood what i've been trying to say. life is full of difficult tasks. we must conquer through them. good job guys.

EDIT: taking something personally that someone(s) has said over the internet would be retarded. as you can tell, none of us do.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Naruto site bloopers!

What would we do without Catloaf? Gotwoot without Catloaf would be like Konoha without Udon!

Naruto site bloopers!

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    oh wow, how'd you notice that one, animemaster?
    i think that same episode had a guy with a blank forehead protector in the audience too

He still uses the same argument? Been there, read that. No need to read it again.
    That's boring. I like it better when he displays his raw emotions, jealousy for one. It's really more entertaining.
    I've told him before that I don't acknowledge his posts. Well, I lied, but I did admit that once in a blue they can be quite amusing.
    Especially, when he gets to be so pitiful in his lack of talent to grab my attention, that he has to resort to harass people to whom I am talking to.
    Well, enough, too many time wasted with a waste of time.
    He really should stop ruin threats for others. I considered my debt to society already paid, when I had to deal with impertinent children for quite a while. Don't have to do it no more.

OK, decided to give you a break, Mutt. I read the first line of your post.

well, someone said about me making a fool of myself. wrong, the only person that makes a fool of themselves is only you.

Can you count the number of gramatical errors that you made in a single period? Or are you as bad at Math as you with your writing skills? If you've been in the net for that long so that you're a newbie no more, you should at least put your time to good use and learned how to write.
    Thanks, for making a fool of yourself again, and again keep me entertained.
    And some advice: Revenge is a dish to be eaten cold. Don't write your stuff while pissed off. That's pretty much what happens...