Thread: Problems with ep. 69

Problems with ep. 69

When I play it, I got a green screen. Already tried to download from other subs but they're all bad. Can anyone tell me why this happens? BTW, all other episodes are fine.

Problems with ep. 69

You'll need XviD. question answered.

Problems with ep. 69

That didnt work... BEsides, all others episodes are fine as I said. If it was the codec, then I couldn't have played them.

Problems with ep. 69

Yeah but like 95% of the naruto eps are encoded in DivX, can you play for example, episode 64 which is a XviD one, if you can play that one, then I don't know the problem.

Problems with ep. 69

Originally posted by: itachi_
    You'll need XviD. question answered.
    Sorry for the stupid question, but where can I get
    Xvid and how do I use it? Is it just a codec or
    is it a player?

Problems with ep. 69

it is a codec um not sure where u get it from i got mine from kazaa(sp?) quite awhile ago now but if u do get it from there becareful of virus's. or just goto yahoo and put in xvid codecs should work.

Problems with ep. 69

There is an Official site of XviD go there.

Problems with ep. 69

thanks ^^

Problems with ep. 69

Thx!
    I got ep. 64 from Bakasan and not Anbu. Maybe that's why I can play it. Why do they keep changing codecs. Why can't they stick with one. I can't play ep. 69 from Anbu, Bakasan, Sayaman, ZeusTeam and others. I'm tired of downloading it from many places... I have also Gspot and it tells me all these videos are rendered alright.
    I'm going nuts!!! I got all episodes till 73 but I got that hole in 69.
    Can anyone help me with that? Or tell me of any other places I can download other sub?

Problems with ep. 69

I'm sorry for going back to this topic but it's been sometime and I tried many things. Can someone help me out. I'm nt still able to play ep. 69 and only ep 69!!! Maybe it's the player (I use DivX.) Can someone tell me a good player?

Problems with ep. 69

install the latest ffdshow.. link:
    FFDSHOW

EDIT: I use Media Player Classic

Problems with ep. 69

3ivX is a really awesome solution also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Takes care of divx/xvid, and some other stuff too ..

Problems with ep. 69

check out my sig.

Problems with ep. 69

I had the same problem as you did, I found there wasa something wrong with my codec.

Problems with ep. 69

Originally posted by: kage_bunshin
    check out my sig.
    ffdshow has all of those.. including the latest xvid.. and the sourceforge page isnt updated..