Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Madlax

Madlax - New Series

I just got bored watching it. At first i thought to myself that this is going to be a good anime but after the 5 ep I started to have these weird feelings that this anime is going to be no action and no play. I don't like the anime anymore. I like to see action and love

Madlax - New Series

Well, I thought that it was slow at first. It's taking too long for those 2 girls to finally meet. It seems like the plot is finally progressing. I'm still sticking with it.

Madlax - New Series

I just watched the first 3eps and Madlax has to be one of the best main characters ever. Up there with Brandon Heat. Not annoying in the least and her attitude is great. On the other hand that rich girl annoys me. There always has to be atleast one character that I don't like in a series. Time to watch ep4.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

RE: Madlax - New Series

The rich girl isnt that bad... she'll probably grow on you as you watch more episodes

I have just watched all the eps that are currently out,and all I gotta say is more. The odd episodes that seem to fous on Madlax are really great. Margaret still seems to annoy me but Elinor is pretty cool. I kinda feel sorry for Vanessa right now, as it seems everybody that Madlax help's ends up dead anyway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

yeah Elinor is cool... she kicks ass!!!...

I dont think Vanessa will be killed anytime soon..... and everyone that Madlax has protected and died have been guys.... this is the first girl she protects... lets see what happens

i havent been able to watch past ep 6 without falling asleep, even in broad daylight, i dont know what it is, it could be me, but ill give this series a shot when it's complete

Ep12 was released by Anbu/Lunar, Madlax vs The Scary Girl should be a good ep.

There seems to be a connection between Madlax and Margarette... they may be sisters or something...

I doubt they are sisters, I think Vanessa said they were the same age so I doubt they are twins. Anyways ep 13 was released.

Madlax - New Series

Is this series good, cause currently im only watching Condor Hero, which rarelky comes out, and One Piece.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

The storyline is far better than GunSlinger Girl at least, I cut off GunSlinger Girl halfway through the 4th epd...

joker-kun: Good to see you are still watching Condor Hero... I was starting to think I was the only one watching it in this forum... (btw I used to be Mondongo, I havent seen you in a while so you probably don't remember)

as for Madlax it is one of my favorites of the current season, but I think that it is an aquired taste... either you like it very much or you dislike it

If you are looking for something to watch then I recommend any of these current series:

Monster
    Hunter x Hunter
    Shura no Toki
    Samurai Champloo

ER-1

May I ask where can I get the new series of Madlax?

You can get it from here

The ending for ep 13 was great and has me looking forward to ep 14. Maybe I was wrong about Margaret all along. And I wonder how Madlax is gonna react to seeing The Truth, considering the last guy that saw The Truth forgot his whole existance.

Damn.. I was holding out on watching episode 13... I wanted to watch it together with 14... from your post I kinda want to watch it now... but I'll hold out to the suspense and watch it next week with 14

Episode 14 is out... go get it...

YaY, I been waiting 4days to see this ep.

I just watch episode 13... what an amazing turn of events

And yeah Margaret is starting to become one awesome character.... two things I liked about her in this episode:

When Dawn ask her: "Who are you?" and She replied "Margaret. Margaret Burton"

And in the end when she said "I will kill you"

Episode 14 is downloading... i'll comment on it later

I hope the words Elda Taluta don't make Madlax go berserk and kill Vanessa and then commit suicide

Whole lot of traffic to d/l eps 14... faster faster... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]