Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakuretsu

Bakuretsu

Has it started airing? And if yes, how many eps, and who subbed them? Thanks.

Bakuretsu

From what Ive gathered it started today. Don't know if its aired in Japan yet or not.

Bakuretsu

Well it's aired. The first episode is avaliable for download but only in the RAW version right now from L33t-Raws.

Bakuretsu

yeppers..I'm really looking forward to see the show, subbed by AonE of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

RE: Bakuretsu

Nice! Can't wait!

Finaly a release! Lunar released the firts episode today so I'll go dlling it ther now, lets see how it turns out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just saw it... it's not doing it for me right now... i'll certainly download the next episode to see if it draws me in... But nothing special here at the moment

Watched the first episode today, reminds me alot of Bubblegum Crisis don't you agree?

Still haven't seen Bubblegum Crisis, even though a friend keeps telling me I should. All that I know is that the animation is wonderful. I love Gonzo digimation and their sweet integration of cell-shading CG and regular artwork.

Maybe one of you guys can give me a answer on this. Ill prob pick it up if Aone does it, but to me it looks like from the screenshots ive seen, that the colors are really washed out looking.

It could be me and they probably ment to do that, giving it a more life-tone kinda feel. But i found it intresting.

i saw a preview by Aone and Onigiri a while back. but as of yet they havent released ep1. i'm waiting for them to release if they are picking it up.

might have to get the Lunar one of thy arent subbing it i guess

well the AonE-Onigiri version is out... go and get it

already got and watched it!

Baku-Ten definitely ownz... and is Joe really a girl? =\

A-Keep and AE are also doing this series. And I'm in the credits xD. anime050 = `a50

Bakuretsu

nice, i dont know if its just me, but dam havent seen you in the forums for a while anime050 good to see you posting again

Watched the first episode today, reminds me alot of Bubblegum Crisis don't you agree?
    yea it does sorta remind of bubble gum, but with a twist to it, sorta more like gundam and bubble gum crisis mixed together, and i swear i thought that joe was a guy the whole time i was watching the first 10 minutes of it

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

Bakuretsu

I couldn't help but think "This is love hina and ikkitousen and maybe gundam rolled up together" watching it.

Entertaining, with just enough ecchi to keep me into the mindless action, and a strong-spirited but relatively wimpy male lead opposite several attractive scantily-clad hardcore female lead characters.

How can it miss? Chicks (with big titties and little to no clothing), guns, mecha, and a wimp! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I couldnt have put it better... especially the Love Hina one... It is clearly seen who the Keitaro and Narusegawa are going to be in this series...

Narusegawa? lol the two rather remind me of Shinji and Asuka. Just look at them... ^^; And uhm..who ever of you guys said that Jo's a guy should get himself some glasses. I think it was more than obvious that Jo's definetly a girl! So far the series is pretty cool and I really wanna see what happens next. Poor guy btw ^^

Yeah, cool episode. Can't wait till the next episode. Meg and Kyohei reminds me of Keitaro and Narusegawa.
    I Liked the action because it isn't just mechz. Joe is a GIRL, just a boy name

Well, i've seen the first episode now.
    As said before, it looks like someone decided to throw love hina in the middle of a super cool meacha\action anime. I don't really like the combination, i've had too many love hina like animes lately, we need some kickass heroes...

I can't pass a real judjement yet, seeing how this is the first episode and all, but i really can't see a way for a cheaf to become a crime-fighter (even though, i'm quite sure that he'll pilot one of the robots to save joe in the next episode), and while joe, meg and sei are cool, the little girl really doesn't fit in, and as much as jappanese animes like to appeal to the pedophiles of society, i think it would be much better without that girl.

well, that's another anime i'll keep track of, All i need now is a new HD to download all animes onto...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.