Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto needs new clothes!

Naruto needs new clothes!

Man I'm gettin tired of that same old orange jumpsuit .. wouldn't it be cool to see Naruto get some new cooler clothes? Maybe a dark grey set of pants and a blue and black jacket or something. ANYthing.

Maybe when Naruto gets chuunin rank?

Mpre than agree. As a matter of fact, Hinata *must* lose that jacket of hers, makes her look like a six yo... She'd look much better only with that blue top she wears underneath. Kiba could lose his, too.
    Shino is ok with his.
    That Chunnin jacket does make the guys look a bit better, but the rest then needs a make-over ASAP.
    The only one who has some fashion sense is Kurenai. I mean you outta be classy to wear a dress made out of bandages and still look good on it.

RE: Naruto needs new clothes!

i can't see naruto wearing a chuunin vest. he'd look even more goofy.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

That place over there........ahh never mind

it would be better if you saw him wear something like what Sasuke wears now only not and gay and short

R.I.P Captain America.

sasuke wears a unitard i think its all one piece his shirt attaches to his shorts

and naruto would look badass in the chuunin uniform, he would look more professional

Naruto's outfit is refelcting his shared traits with goku,
    Naruto's jackey may be a bit more complicated to operate than goku training suit, but they're both orange, meaning that even though Naruto is deeper than goku, he's still an idiot P: or that even if naruto (the manga\anime) is more complicated than DB\Z, it's still a fighting anime.

i think Naruto should stick to the black T-shirt he wears in his flashbacks (and when he was in the hospital after summoning gamabunta), it's simple and nice. Naruto doesn't need a blacker outfit like Sasuke or a mysterious one like Shino, he needs to keep it simple with basic cloths.

my guess is that Naruto will use jacket as a kawamiri to escape someone, it'll be a good symbolizem that he's grown up from the idiot he was in the start of the show...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

maybe if he becomes chunin, he'll still wear the pants, but not the jacket...but then again some of the jounin don't wear their vests, so maybe he'll stay with the orange suit..even tho it looks like somethin you'd dress a baby in on a cold day....

I would tend to agree with a change if clothes for Naruto.

Also, I may be a little slow, but what is 'kawamiri'?

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

my bad i stuffed uo the url and now i can't remember ou may have to save pic as to view all of it

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

is it just me or can anyone else not see the pic?

Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

The only one who has some fashion sense is Kurenai.
    Who is Kurenai? Gaara's sister person?

I can't see it either.

Kawarimi is the 'replacement technique' when they change places with a log to avoid being hit by shuriken or other attacks.

Well, part of the reason why characters seldom get a major change in wardrobe is because it's a hassle for mangaka and animators to constantly have to draw new outfits when they're more concerned with difficult to do action sequences. Big changes that last more than an episode usually have something symbolic to them: Sakura cutting her hair to symbolize she's no longer concerned with her looks over her team, or Sasuke's new darker clothes to symbolize he gradual shift to the darker side of his revenger-ness.

Originally posted by: originalkrn

Who is Kurenai? Gaara's sister person?
    no, gaaras sister is temari, Kurenai is one of the jounin assigned to take care of the genin. shes the leader of the team that consists of hinata, shino, and kiba.

Hmm I wonder how naruto would look when he is about 18 and in an ANBU uniform.

however, I really think Naruto needs new clothes.
    I hate his freaking costume. It makes him look so "not" cool. Naruto is cool and he should look cool.
    Goku is cool and he looks cool, why can't naruto look cool to.

that's pretty cool picture of kakashi and the 4th. but i always thought the 4th was like the same height as itachi...unless that's a picture showing kakashi at a really younger age. the 4th just looks taller there.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Yeah Kakashi looks to be about 11 there, or even younger.

Naruto is supposed to wear a big, bright orange jacket like that, it's to do with his explosive personality and hyperactivity. It wouldn't have the same effect if he wore simple drab clothing.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

damn that pic is cool omg.

No, Naruto does not need new clothes. He needs a huge sword to slice enemies with.

I can't see Naruto with a sword and he doesn't need one. wait. Kurenai - wears bandages? wat? lol

umm Naruto's orange jumpsuit is funky fresh. As long as he looks the polar opposite of Sasuke it makes sense.

I don't really care about changing style, they look fine the way they are. Cool pic of young Kakashi and the 4th up there.