Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto needs new clothes!

RE: Naruto needs new clothes!

Hinata could use a new style. Come to think of it, she could use some on-screen time too. It's been a while since we've seen her.

Originally posted by: originalkrn
    I can't see Naruto with a sword and he doesn't need one. wait. Kurenai - wears bandages? wat? lol
    But I like swords though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I think what the characters wear is fine the way it is. Except Sasuke, his original getup was better. It only looks ok when he's in motion, but if he's standing still and they show him from head to toe, it looks off. Maybe if there was a distinct separation between a shirt and pants, it'd be fine, but the whole one piece thing. . . Megh.

You shouldn't really mess with Naruto's costume. He's the only one in orange which makes him stand out more, which not only separates him from the other characters, it also shows his rebelious nature. Change is not always good. The reason a lot of characters wear different things and not all uniforms is to make them stand out. Now everyone jumping into uniforms would be the more sensible and logical thing to do since they are all supposed to be one big team of tools, and not individuals. HOwever for visual appeal and character distinction, everyone wears something different, though many of the characters wear clothes that are similar in color and design. Characters like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Rock Lee, Gaara, etc all have different styles of clothes with different colors which set them appart from a lot of the others who all seem to have the same color scheme. While the costumes won't please everyone (they never do and they never will), they work, and unless it's a really superb costume that still distinguishes the character (black and gray are not good colors as they are overused as "cool"), there's no point in changing what still works. Which is why I don't like Sasuke's costume change.

naruto should wear somthing like kakashi in that pic

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

This is a bit off subject and I have a feeling this has been talked about once before, but i have not seen it anywhere else in the open discussion, so i appologize for bringing this up again, But...

is there some kind of meaning to the arm band/whistle/symbol?

if anyone could clear that up, thanks. and if it was already brought up, sorry, ill look around some more.

Originally posted by: lasaire
    I can't see it either.

Kawarimi is the 'replacement technique' when they change places with a log to avoid being hit by shuriken or other attacks.

Well, part of the reason why characters seldom get a major change in wardrobe is because it's a hassle for mangaka and animators to constantly have to draw new outfits when they're more concerned with difficult to do action sequences. Big changes that last more than an episode usually have something symbolic to them: Sakura cutting her hair to symbolize she's no longer concerned with her looks over her team, or Sasuke's new darker clothes to symbolize he gradual shift to the darker side of his revenger-ness.
    That's exactly the reason why Hinata *must* lose her jacket and stop looking as a 6 yo, as start looking as a teenager.
    As a matter of fact, she looked way better in that flashback.
    And for a pic of Naruto as chunnin, check the manga where he's with Gama-bunta. There's a pic of Naruto, older and wearing that jacket. He really looks cool there.

who cares? hes jumpsuit is so awsome i love it!

to be honest, I don't care either way. I leave it in the hands of Kishimoto to decide whether he wants to go in one direction or another.

I'm just here for the ride folks, not wanting to drive.

Naruto needs to wear the Gai outfit that Gai gave him.

imagine naruto in a the 3rds hokage battle fit, it would be kewl

Originally posted by: lasaire
    Sasuke's new darker clothes to symbolize he gradual shift to the darker side of his revenger-ness.
    hahahaha revenger-ness!

but yeah, i like his new darker clothes better.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Heheh just goes to show that you can't make everyone happy lol. I bet that Naruto will have different clothes before the end of the series, but not for a while yet.

Yes, it is uncommon for anime/manga characters to change style, but it can be refreshing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Naruto definetely needs new clothes. Sasuke should wear the outfit the little Sasuke had in the flashback in episode 33. That's kewl.

naruto has similarities to the 4th, so maybe he should start dress a little bit like him. or maybe not.

Originally posted by: EpoC
    naruto has similarities to the 4th, so maybe he should start dress a little bit like him. or maybe not.
    Yes, he should [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Actually, almost anything would be better then that frickin' jumpsuit.

*thinks a little further*

Okay, maybe not anything.

haha that's true, almost anything would be better than that.
    It would be cool if naruto would try wearing that suit gai gave to him.
    but somehow I think that suit wouldn't fit him very much. ^^

don't worry naruto will get a new chunin jacket once he becomes a chunin

Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
    And for a pic of Naruto as chunnin, check the manga where he's with Gama-bunta. There's a pic of Naruto, older and wearing that jacket. He really looks cool there.
    What chapter? I think there are many pics where Naruto is with gamabunta.

Holy necro post.... Anyway the first one is terribly gay but the second one could work.
    -----------------