Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My original fanart

My original fanart

Here's a few of the original characters i've done, mainly ideas for a manga i hope to produce in the future.

These i done a while ago:
    1st character
    2nd character

This one i did last night while i was bored:
    3rd character

any comments?
    im open for sum constructive criticism

RE: My original fanart

wow, those are really good dude.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Speldid, you are now recognized.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

nice work Destiny. They all look good. Best of luck with the manga

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Wow, you've really got some skill!

You've developed a style of your own that seems relaxed and able to flow, your character designs are solid! I especially like the page with several facial expressions -- excellent practice. Well done!

My original fanart

Thanks for all yer compliments, it's really encouraging [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My original fanart

Mad skillz destiny, all of them look kewl and hope u best of luck with the manga. btw the 3rd char kinda looks like wuts his name from the game the bouncer nice

My original fanart

Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto
    Mad skillz destiny, all of them look kewl and hope u best of luck with the manga. btw the 3rd char kinda looks like wuts his name from the game the bouncer nice
    haha seriously? Becos he's sposed to b a bouncer in my manga [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    I dunno if that's where i subconsiously got my idea, becos i've never played The Bouncer before. Cheers for the good word though

Put that awesome skill into some crisp clean naruto fan art [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

wow, nice stuff destiny

Cheers, i'll try to draw sum Naruto characters later on.
    Here's a couple more i did some time back:

characters
    character

I rekon sum of my work would look pretty good with colour, but that aint exactly my department.

i like the first one, good stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

they're all pretty good, do you take a drawing class?

I like your style, It's really great.

lucky....

I esp. like the second of the two new. Very nice perspective and foreshortening -- two things I tend to find difficult. Good job, your crisp style shows alot of skill and a high level of comfort with it.

man if u could throw in some colors they would be killer, and u draw like uve been doing this for a while, how long have uve been into drawing?

Thanks all.
    I actually never took any classes to learn this stuff, i'm self-taught. Never used any guidelines, just started off with crap then let my technique develop from there. I've been drawing since my earliest years as a kid, so i guess it's no suprize im a better drawer than the average person [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Missing Nin

woah those are impressive, betr than a lot of professionally drawn manga! you shouldnt let that skill go to waste [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Absolutely love your drawing =3. The lines are so clean and clear, one of my weakest points >.o. But do keep up the good work!

Mind if I color one?