Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My original fanart

RE: My original fanart

w00t that is awsome wow sooo cool
    soo kool sw337 l3337 wow that is awsome all fo them dude i would pay money for one of those..

Hope it's okay...

i use to draw alot of anime when i was in grade skewl, but now ive just got o to dam lazy and my skills just went to waste, now i cant even draw a dam stik figure right anymore,

Missing Nin

nice job on colouring lenas

My original fanart

Yeah, that's pretty good Lena's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hiddenpookie: Thanks. Amazingly, people did buy some of my work back when i was still in school. I was pretty suprized really, and they advised me to make make a career out of it. So now im studying 3D animation, on my way to making movies and animations for all u good people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

thats some pretty good coloring there lenas

All of your work is beautiful, Destiny. I wish that I possessed such talent!

Nice coloring job! Time to add some shadows and finish the bg!

If you folks want me to further color it I suppose I could. Didnt know what to do with the buildings / background characters since they were so lightly sketched. However, I could add a shadow to the main character and perhaps make it BG size and add some stuff?

You can do whatever you want, you don't have to ask us. If you really needed to ask anyone, it'd be Destiny, but it doesn't seem like he minds.

My original fanart

I only said something in reply to Lasaire:

Nice coloring job! Time to add some shadows and finish the bg!
    But *shrug* I'll do something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My original fanart

Okay, got the bg done.. pretty simple because I couldn't really think of anything to do.

That's a thumbnail.. I put 3 sizes of the bg in this zip file --> Wallpapers

My original fanart

Well, I think what you could do is just use flat colors for the BG people and buildings. Try and make the sky actually look like sky, and add a shadow that he casts on the pavement.

My original fanart

that looks kewl

My original fanart

I dont mind if anyone wants to try colouring the pics. I'm actually interested to see how well they will turn out

My original fanart

Mad skills! Keep posting ur work

My original fanart

Character two looks kinda like Amamiya Kazuhiko from MPD Psycho.

Wicked sick, dude.

My original fanart

Heh, not suprizing that some of my original characters may have similarities to some that are already out there. Thanks for the compliments.
    Here's one i did yesterday, just made it up as i went along (like i do with most of my drawings):
    Character

Missing Nin

My original fanart

dude that is amazing, you really are talented!

My original fanart

nice work Destiny