Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Innocence & Appleseed Subs

Innocence & Appleseed Subs

Mornin'

Any news on whether there are any fansubs done yet for Innocence and/or Appleseed? I'm dying to watch them.

Ta for any help [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

appleseed isn't out yet, least i don't think.

Only a cam rip of innocence is out, so a subbed version might be coming soon.

Sorry Amigo but you have to stay patient till April 17th before you can watch the Appleseed movie at the cinemas in Japan. Though I can understand ya. I wanna see those two as well.

even if a crappy innocence cam rip is out, someone will sub it.. hopefully

What?
    If they're good aniems, plz give me a link so i can read aobut them and\or download when they come out :]

Ah, forgot that Appleseed isn't out until 17th April - I'm getting my dates mixed up. That's what happens when you stay up until 4am for 2 nights doing a group Uni project due in at the end of the week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

If someone can keep us informed of what's happening on this subbing front, I'm sure we'll all greatly appreciate it.

Roll on April 17th! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Any news on either of these yet? I'm dying to watch them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

RE: Innocence & Appleseed Subs

also awaiting any news [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Not to "plug" other groups, but The Band of the Hawks had announced a month or two back that they planed to sub Innocence.... though it's safe to assume that other groups will sub it to, like Laughing Man.

LMF have just released Ghost in the Shel 2nd GiG episode 5 & 6, if you see how long it took for them to release there (I think epi 9 of it is already out) you see how slow they are. Okay they've had some technical problems and all but heh..if you're waiting for them to release any of these movies it might take till end of the year. Although I hope not and I'm checking their site and Anime.mircx regulary to be sure not to miss it once LMF is releasing it though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I really wanna see those! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

There is a raw of innocence on suprnova...so anyone who can speak japanese can see it now...for anyone who is interested heres the link to the torrent

Seeing as the raw is available it should hopefully be a matter of time before SOMEONE subs it...

Isn't Geneon planning on releasing Appleseed in the US theaters this summer? I heard that somewhere (Newtype USA?). Granted it'll probably be a dub. . .

the raw isn't that great tough.

From watching the raw tough, lots of spoken dialouge, so theres one set back.

I would actually wait till both come out on R2, considering since they're big releases, they might have eng subs.

Just a question for those that have info on Innocence...

I was just wondering if Innocence is a stadalone movie... or does it follow the previous movie timeline? or is it in anyway related to the TV series, which I doubt?

Its a sequal to the original movie, its set 3 (i think) years after it

Hybridhcild

Great thanks that's what i thought...

I just downloaded and watched the original Appleseed... great movie... I can't wait for the new one... the graphics in the preview look great...

I thought the new one ran last April, because the preview I have for it was put out March 22 fansubbed. It doesn't say anything about it being 2005 nor 2004.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i wanna watch all this. i saw a preview to Appleseed and it was soooooo cooooooooool!!!
    DO ANYONE KNOW LINKS TO SUBBERS!!???!!!??? <--pretend that i'm begging

I tried my best...

It was 2004 but it hasnt been subbed yet

Hybridchild

Hey guys, what's this? I saw that The Hawks have released a version of the GitS Innocence movie. Anybody downloaded it yet or have info about it??

Link to the BT section