Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Innocence & Appleseed Subs

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

RE: Innocence & Appleseed Subs

Why does innocence look like it was recorded from the movie theater??

I tried my best...

because it probably was

Ahhh..so it's that version. I know this one, it's around on the internet for quite awhile already. I doubt the quality is good enough to enjoy watching it so I guess it's better to wait for a better one. ^^; sorry guys...

ok the one from hawk is a camjob but its fansubbed

Innocence & Appleseed Subs

i just saw up in mirkx a dvd rip raw of the movie Innocence... we might see a subbed episode in the near future (though highly unlikely)...

woot woot can not wait looks awsome movie and ++ it has 5.1 audio woot

i hope that and not 5.1 audio of a pig squilling hehe

check out mirkx again. The Hawks have released a subbed version. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

{Anime} Ghost.In.The.Shell.2.Innocence.DVDRIP.XViD.AC3.200 4-haWks
    Size: 1177.55 MB Comments: subtitled.DVDRIP.XViD.AC3 #hawks@irc.rizon.net <-- see [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

cool... i'll download it when i can

Edit: Yeah... download complete... watching this tonight... too bad i come out of class a 10 pm...

btw guys TLF just released thier version of Innocence if i read right should have soft subs if you like that

Hmm ok so enough about Innocence what about Appleseed? I got the 1989 version just to see where the roots came from but the trailer I saw makes me wanna see the CG version so much more!!

Well you should watch the 1989 first... since they are not versions of each other... they are prequel and sequels of each other....

Actully the 1989 version is based loosly on vol 2 of the manga and the new one is based loosly on vol 1 and 2 so they are versions of each other so theres no real need to watch the original

Hybridchild

Oops double post, sorry

Hybridchild

I tried downloading it, but I'm getting an error

I either get error or else the download freezes after 2 minutes. I've only had this problem with this torrent since its been released. I've given up on it for now and downloading other anime. I've also heard Hawks translation is really bad so I'm not in a rush to watch this version.

Power without perception is virtually useless!

maybe the LMF guys will pick it up after being done with the series, that would be cool. Or what about AonE? hehehe...

I just d/led the TLF one but the subtitles are seperate...and none of my subtitle conversion software recognises the .sub file as a valid format (even though one of them is designed to change .sub to .srt) so I'm having trouble with it...though the quality of the video looks good...

Don't bother with the Hawk version of GitS

http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/vi...7db51fb40faa85

Incidentally, Innocence is now out in theaters in the US subtitled.

what I'm waiting for is a DVD rip that's worth downloading. I don't live in the US so I prolly won't be able to see it elseway.