Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A suggestion

A suggestion

Ok lately there are just so many _________ (insert your choice of word for idiot, asshole, whatever) posting useless/stupid/wtf??? ________. (like this one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])

I suggest an "ignore list" be added so that the ignored person's post would not shown up when the user is reading a thread. This feature can and had been done and implentmented by other forums and I think it would be nice to have a similar feature for the GW forum.

Thank you.

RE: A suggestion

i would agree with this one but

it may cause confussion if the person being ignored actually posted something useful and then youd be kinda in the dark about whats going on

but its a good idea (kinda)

no way, if someone is saying stupid stuff or talking trash, i'd wanna know. besides, we're all friends here, no?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

yeh, i agree with the others. If you have someone ignored , i can turn out worse, because they know you can't see what they typed about you.

Yeah topics would often stop making sense about half way through [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img], plus half the time you'd see what they'd have posted anyway whenever someone quotes them...

lol yeh, good point swallow

You guys wanna cut me out, don't you?!

yeh PaD, your so annoying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I sence it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    Lego, I thought you loved me, dude :'( *heart broken*

no i think its just one member

Who?!
    Man, if it's me ...

well your definatley on my ignore list *checks off* lol, jk

ehhh i rather not say but i think i know who destroyer is talking about

its no one in here

cool *whipes sweat off forehead* i thought people wanted to ignore pathetic losers like me ^_^;

hmm... theres not to many people i would ignore here, except that vash idiot who kept spamming

dude.lego. dont get mad at me now son..but ur posting to much man u might wanna calm down a bit... se we can care less abput ur post rank and \ how many post u have if u post good responses and ur friendly ull get respect..i mean damn every lil descussion i see ur post it gets annoying...

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Originally posted by: Lego
    hmm... theres not to many people i would ignore here, except that vash idiot who kept spamming
    vash got banned so he's no problem anymore.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

A suggestion

dude.lego. dont get mad at me now son..but ur posting to much man u might wanna calm down a bit... se we can care less abput ur post rank and \ how many post u have if u post good responses and ur friendly ull get respect..i mean damn every lil descussion i see ur post it gets annoying...
    Son eh? First time ive been told stop posting this much. I reply to what topics i have comments on. I don't give a dam about my post rank. Oh wow im Genin, dosen't matter to much. Like i said, i find threads i comment on, i do.

If thats frowned upon, ill stop.

Since most people frown upon the way i post, ill start more threads, post longer, more detailed reponses, and the like.

I admit some threads that i just posted a smiley on, was stupid of me, but its the way ive posted on every forum ive gone to sometimes.

But, since it bothers the mods, and everyone, i will change the way i post.

Just because i post 10 messages in a day dosen't neccissarly mean spamming, if paste 3 topics, and say 7 reply's with detailed respons that dosen't count as spamming in my book.

A suggestion

i just though..about it.... it dosnt matter we doo need alot of ppl to post becuzzz..lil bit of ppl are on gw forums now...its nice to see new faces ^^

A suggestion

yea, I'd rather see the stupid/idiot/asshole comment anyways, if it's that bad then they should just not take it personally if they get thrashed. Also, users who piss a lot of people off (including mods) usually get banned. Itachi_ and vash were already banned and I'm sure more will be too if they're that annoying.
    Lego, I don't think you're getting the point that people are trying to make to you. People are getting mad because you post so much, so making more threads and more detailed responses would probably just be even more annoying. If you were only posting 10 times a day like you said, I doubt it'd be much of a problem, but it's more like 40 posts a day. You don't have to add your opinion to like every topic.