Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A suggestion

A suggestion

OK, thats all i needed someone to tell me kono [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ill cut down on my posting.

RE: A suggestion

I agree with the idea, after all it's you the one who picks who you block or not.
    If the conversation doesn't make any sense to you and you want to know you can just "un-ignore" the person. I think it's a good idea, if you don't want it, you don't use it and you are fine; if you want it then it's good too.

Well let's say that the person you ignored posts some useful info... and because you didnt see his post you on the other hand post the same info... then i come to read the thread and have to read the same shit twice because you decided to ignore a person... so you posted same info without realizing it...

well, if I repeat the info you can simply skip it can't you? I don't think it would hurt anyone. It's up to the mods.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

i agree this is a good idea. recently the board has been cluttered with some asshat posts by 1 particular member who seems to be an attention whore.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

yeah ive also seen posts like that...omg theres like so much flaming going on. if the ignore function were to be made im sure it would make a lot of good, GW posters happy. and also make some annoying n00bs cry.

or block their account or ip for a week or a month for spamming etc and all that sort of crap, like a warning and if they do it again get booted? I don't know just a suggestion..

Originally posted by: Power PMV
    well, if I repeat the info you can simply skip it can't you? I don't think it would hurt anyone. It's up to the mods.
    Samething applies to the person you want to ignore... simply skip his post...

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    skipping over their post is an option but it becomes a bit annoying when the poster tries his best to reply to every single thread...with asshat comments most if not all of the time and often doubles or in some cases triple posts.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

If that is the case I think there should be a ban by gotwoot moderators...

My point being is that I think that if the ignoring does not affect everyone in gotwoot then it will not work very smoothly... so it is better to make the user either ignored for all members in gotwoot or not at all...

If that is the case I think there should be a ban by gotwoot moderators...

My point being is that I think that if the ignoring does not affect everyone in gotwoot then it will not work very smoothly... so it is better to make the user either ignored for all members in gotwoot or not at all...
    Hence what i said before, why not give them a warning ban of like one week or a month (depending on severity and how many times they do it) then if they do not change their ways permanent?

A suggestion

lego I just read your profile;

First Name: Bill

Last Name: Clinton

Username: Lego

City: Moo

Province/State: Florida

Message Posts: 377

Last Visited On: 04/21/2004 07:54 AM

Average Posts Per Day: 17.95

T_T;

17.95 posts pr day, thats too much.

Try cutting down to ... 5.. mayeb 7 ^^

But I like you (L) <3

And then if I skip his post and it was something "useful" then I can post it again, and we fall again in what you say you didn't want.

Without the ignore function I'm pissed cuz I have to skip the retards' posts and you are pissed because you will have to skip mine in case I repeat something.

With the ignore function only you will be pissed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] see, overall there is more happiness.

is it really hard to see who that post is by and then skip over it.