Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The dedicated wallpaper thread!

The dedicated wallpaper thread!

Okay, with the proliferation of graphic art of all kinds, I'm compelled to create a thread only for wallpapers.

I personally don't make alot of them, but I love getting new ones to put on my desktop, so send away people!

Missing Nin

k change the name of my the thread i started while ur at it, so ppl dont get confused [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

RE: The dedicated wallpaper thread!

If you want anime wallpapers you should check these out http://www.xenogenesis.com/browse/en...nga/wallimage/

most of my wallpapers are available at my website here

good stuff Albino, the Naruto/Neiji or Itachi/Kisame are probably my favorite

magister_l

Spam is not Tollerated - kakashisensei

its an outwar link dont click it

dam.. you really get around outwar boy don't you?

ok, he's been warned about the outwar shit. If anyone sees anybody posting those stupid links, let a mod know. thanks.

lucky....

Missing Nin

eugh lame ppl. ban em imo

kagari you should ban him he posted about 5 of those links around the forum, they are his only posts, i reported him to a mod like 4 times yesterday

hes posted it on more then two threads.. just ban his ass and remove the link

I didnt knw he did it on more then one thread
    consider him gone from gotwoot. As i can see people get pissed as much as i do about it. If you guys see anyone spamming agian let an admin know via PM or a mod please.

thanks kakashi

w0w i thought this was a wall paper thread, not a diss-outwar.com-victims-thread x.X

Okay, since entries are in, I'm throwing up my Subaru wallpaper from X/1999 from the final round of sigX.

Anyone who wants to download it for their own use is more than welcome to! :-D

However, the sig and avatar posted are for my personal use and unless you IM me asking first, if I see you using those I will be very angry! (psstt...angry mod usually = ban.) Please, just ask if you want to use something from one of my rounds of sigX.

Enjoy the wall!

Subaru

nice wallie there lasaire, not a really big fan of X-tv but i like the wallpapers

Ive been trying to find a good gundam wallpaper, most of the ones i see are wing and etc, or there cheesy.

For example, its usually a gundam with some cookie cutter photoshop background. Or its the gundam with its specs on the side.

Ive rarely seen a gundam wallpaper in a action pose, like a zaku fireing his machine gun, or a federation suit with his beam saber.

I end up using artbook or mobile suit encyclopedia photos that show this as wallpaper, but have rarely found a good gundam wallpaper.

Missing Nin

albinofury's

v nice gundam seed wallie there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

wow, thanks r3n [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thats what i mean, something like that. Wish i could find a Zaku one, but i have my new wallpaper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]