Thread: Where is it?

Becks Gold

Where is it?

Its sunday and chapter 210 isnt translated ? wtF?
    i dont wanna read it in japan or chinese..i want to see the picture and at the same time understand what theyre talking, so get the hell outta here with your japan/chinese chapters!
    or are you guys all that kind of people? who the hell wants to read a comic which he doesnt understand?
    dammit just translate it u lazy bums

Where is it?

you're officialy an idiot...
    Inane doesn't owe you anything, they can take as much time as they want to transelate it... so just fuck up...

there's an english version here
    it's not that great, but it's not fake either...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Where is it?

I've heard rumors that they have or gonna drop the narutp project, however, only rumors... They're just lazy that's all... they don't wanna rush.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Where is it?

well as soon as inane releases it, i think Ciber will get it and put it up here.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

RE: Where is it?

yeah

according to narutofan inane doesn't have a good enough qaulity raw to translate that is why its not here

so yeah i can wait

and the site that has the translated chapter you have to register

stop bitching, and just be patient, they'll be a thread and probably a torrent when the translation comes out

Becks Gold

dudes, if i could read japanese or whatever it would take 1 hour till im done with translating and changing the comic. but theyre a group and it takes longer than 3 days? they gotta be retarded man!

Where is it?

*sigh* It's more then just translating, They want high quality scanned raw's which has been missing the past few days and there're alot of editing and other shit too.

Where is it?

Originally posted by: Becks Gold
    Its sunday and chapter 210 isnt translated ? wtF?
    i dont wanna read it in japan or chinese..i want to see the picture and at the same time understand what theyre talking, so get the hell outta here with your japan/chinese chapters!
    or are you guys all that kind of people? who the hell wants to read a comic which he doesnt understand?
    dammit just translate it u lazy bums
    FFS, it's people like you that cause Inane to want to drop Naruto all together. Makes me so MAD! WHAT THE HELL do they owe you? WHY SHOULD THEY hurry up? Are you paying them? You should be friggin' thankful that they do it at all! You obviously aren't. Just grow up, you selfish little child.

Apologies to everyone else who had to read that post. No apologies to Becks Gold.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Where is it?

You know, I could scream and cry and wail at Beck Gold for being not only stupid, but incredibly rude and inconsiderate. Instead, I'm going to close this thread.

Any and all bitching "Where is this?" threads from now on shall be closed upon opening. Thank you.