Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wat Eva Happ 2 Chrno Crusade

Wat Eva Happ 2 Chrno Crusade

My post was edited by a mod b/c i couldn't grow up and have anything nice to say. Sorry for being so childish and you wont see me anytime soon on here again.

RE: Wat Eva Happ 2 Chrno Crusade

KakashiSensei u think a warning is going to stop me think again u bastard i will create more accounts and do the same thing u fuking idiot and i dont fuking care wat u say cause u cant stop me lol and all u bastrds that posted shit are fuking gay retards and KakashiSensei up your nose with a rubber hose

My post was edited by a mod b/c i couldn't grow up and have anything nice to say. Sorry for being so childish and you wont see me anytime soon on here again.

SamuraiOdin u think my name is John lol that's not my real name i lied about my name and everything else thats written in my profile u fuking homo erotic bum and i bet u living in your moms basement u 35 year old bastard cant even get a job your on welfare you bastard and you recive food stamps and you eat cat food i saw you behind a trash can eating next abandon house thats falling to the ground u use a public a computer to go on the internet and then they kick u out cause of your smell and your mom too and that goes for you too KakashiSensei

wtf, all your doing is spamming like a little bitch

SamuraiOdin u think my name is John lol that's not my real name i lied about my name and everything else thats written in my profile u fuking homo erotic bum and i bet u living in your moms basement u 35 year old bastard cant even get a job your on welfare you bastard and you recive food stamps and you eat cat food i saw you behind a trash can eating next abandon house thats falling to the ground u use a public a computer to go on the internet and then they kick u out cause of your smell and your mom too and that goes for you too KakashiSensei
    Ok then, lets have fun fixing his post:

"SamuraiOdin you think my name is John, lol. That's not my real name. I lied about my name and everything else that's written in my profile [random insult, probably stemming from an inferiority complex]. I bet you are living in your mom's basement, you 35 year-old bastard. You can't even get a job, you're on welfare and you recieve food stamps. You eat cat food and I saw you behind a trash can [eating next abandon house thats falling next to the ground--not sure how to translate this one]. You use a public computer to go on the internet and then they [who is "they"?] kick you out cause of your smell. [Some connection to mother and KakashiSensei as well]."

See how fun that was? Grammar can be easy, as can capitalization and spelling. What Vash fails to realize is that if they ban him, they will probably do an IP ban, and judging by what I've seen from him so far, I doubt he knows how to get around that.

See how fun that was? Grammar can be easy, as can capitalization and spelling. What Vash fails to realize is that if they ban him, they will probably do an IP ban, and judging by what I've seen from him so far, I doubt he knows how to get around that.
    thats the sad thing samurai, kids these days can't even take the time to properly insult you, its all gay,fag,homo,ass rape, but never anything creative

lego u dont even kno wat reason im spamming for u little retared ill just step on u and youll be destrouyed u stupid silly plasticman im spamming cause Kakashi sent a private message saying that i cant double post so 5x and 7x cause your not allowed to double post he didnt say nothing about triple posting and above so thats why i posted all those message cause i dont like someone to tell me wat i can and cannot do like KakashiSensei

I agree with you there Lego... Must be a problem with public education =) It's always a general insult, or an insult towards your parents. No one, these days at least, takes up the time to come up with a "good" character insult.

even if they do an ip ban i still can get around it u little bitches alrite casue u dont mess with billybob yea thats rite billybob is my real name little bitches

billybob?

SamuraiOdin if u think ur so smart then u can figure out wat it all means
    they=watever public place u go to so that u can get on the internet
    eating next abandon house thats falling next to the ground=eating next to an abandon house thats falling to the ground
    MY NAME IS BILLYBOB YEA THATS RITE BILLYBOB U GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT U HOMOS

eating next abandon house thats falling next to the ground=eating next to an abandon house thats falling to the ground

eh?

Learn sarcasm, young one. Also, it's "right," not "rite."

i kno how to fuking spell u uptight bitch

Vash, man, you need to calm down... Why do half of your post here involve insults in some form or another?

OK before this get any further out of hand I apoligize for everything ive said to everyonr excluding KakashiSensei cause i dont like him.And im very sorry and i hope u can accept this apolgy.so to everyone except KakashiSensei Im sorry

eh, why the sudden change of heart?

Budweineken its all his fault casue i dont like it when everyone says my own insult back at me